8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$266
Expedia.comUS$266
eDreamsUS$264
Orbitz.comUS$266
PricelineUS$266
Trip.comUS$554
1,138 results
All reviews ocean club sushi bar saltwater pool private beach costa rica golf cart our honeymoon every morning romantic getaway main pool ocean view pura vida luxury hotel amazing hotel howler monkeys heaven on earth amazing views
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

The Makanda by the Sea exceeded our expectations. It is conveniently located near Manuel Antionio Parque, but feels very secluded and private. The two infinity pools were absolutely stunning with beautiful views of the ocean and tropical terrain. We saw sloths, monkeys, birds, lizards and hermit crabs on our daily walks around the resort. The beach was private with nice quiet lounge swings made for two. Our suite was newly remodeled and incredibly nice. The food and drinks were delicious. The staff spoiled us with their attentive service. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Some rooms are easier to get to than others if you have difficulty walking up stairs or on steep grades.
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Lovely place with super friendly and attentive staff - they paid attention to my every request!
veeeeery clean and stylish rooms!

I definitely highly recommend it and really hope to come back again as the level of relaxation was way beyond my expectations!:)

Thank you for the magic holidays and wish you prosperity!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NatalySmith_co
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed in Makanda Hotel for a couple of nights on March 2021 and my experience was the best ever. The architecture is outstanding, the rooms crafted in every detail and the ocean view is amazing. During Friday they had live music and dinner was great! I will sure be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

A magical place, full of peculiar details like no other. The best Hotel in Manuel Antonio.
You can see AMAZING sunset all over the spots of the hotel, extraordinary biodiversity in all areas, warm service that made me feel so special.
I wish I could stay forever.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Perfect location! Really beautiful view. Great service. Highly recommend. Stayed there with my wife. Super food. Really liked the view from the swimming pool. Quiet and peaceful location. Next time for sure will be staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family