Tulemar was the perfect place for our family holiday. The resort is teeming with wildlife in the most beautiful setting you could ask for. Chris, our concierge, ensured our stay was easy and wonderful. The villas were beautiful and very separate. With restaurants, pools, room service, etc you have the amenities of a hotel but the convenience of having a full kitchen makes for a perfect combination. We definitely were not there long enough and plan to go back next year and bring will bring more of the family to see this wonderful place. We can't wait to come back.
Just don't confuse this place with 'Tulemar Resort' in the same area but is actually a different resort with much more rustic accommodation at a higher cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio