My wife and I went stayed here during our honeymoon for a week and it was awesome. We booked through Dave at www.4tulemar.com and it was the best decision. Our concierge was Chris and he was the best. He took care of everything for us, showed us which restaurants to go to and what activities to do. He booked everything for us and even found a chef to come cook a private a dinner for me and my wife. We stayed in one of the Bungalows and we loved it. They are great and spacious and also have a great view of the beach. Speaking of the beach, it was great to be able to take a nice walk down to a beach that wasn't too crowded. There are kayaks, boogie boards there for you to have fun with and you can also enjoy a great breakfast and lunch at the beach. Quepos is a great little town and very safe, we walked around the town with no issues, all of the locals are nice. Overall it is a great place to stay if you are planning a vacation, whether it be for couples, solo or in groups. The price was great and it's definitely the best place to stay if you are in Quepos. Great zip lines and Manuel Antonio national park is also a great tour to stay. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely do it again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio