We had a family of 7 and we all fit very comfy. The view of the ocean were great. We spent almost all of our time on the patio when we were in the house just sitting by the pool and watching the sunset every night. The property was location in a good area. Easy access to everything. Diego our house manager always made sure we had everything we needed or wanted. We also got a personal chef to come cook for us the first night we arrive and oh boy we had alot of food. Food was good service was great. I cant say how good value was because I felt it was a bit on the expensive side but it did room our family and the house was nice. Even saying that I would probably come back again to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio