I can not say enough good things about our summer vacation in Costa Rica. We are a family of 5 with 3 children ranging in age from 7 to 17. There was something for everyone on this vacation and I can not always say that.
Our Villa at Tulemar was amazing! It had an outstanding view, was beautifully decorated and well maintained. The service provided by Tulemar was excellent. Julien helped set up our vacation activities, answered our many questions and even stocked our Villa with specific food items I requested. We had a couple of small issues that needed to be taken care of and they were handled promptly. The Tulemar beach is beautiful. It has boogie boards, kayaks, lounge chairs, a restaurant and a bar. We saw a few other beaches while in Costa Rica but this was the nicest. The family pool was also lovely. We had our own car and the beach was a 2min. ride. All the restaurants are very close as well. And the wild life we could see just from our balcony was amazing. I would absolutely stay here again. Thanks to all at Tulemar!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulemar is the premier resort development in Manuel Antonio. Gated and secure, the 33 acre jungle resort is perched on the hillside overlooking the Pacific, but continues down all the way to our own beach. It includes the Tulemar Bungalows and our special and unique villas such as Villa Mot Mot, Casa Panorama, Casa de Frutas, Casa Las Nubes, Villa Kiskadee and the new Tulemar Bamboo Villas just for couples. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tulemar Bungalows And Villas
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Tulemar Hotel
- Tulemar Bungalows & Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio