Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$226
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Makanda by the Sea(Manuel Antonio)
US$367
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$284
  • Breakfast included
Las Cascadas The Falls(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$150
La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotel Villabosque(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$110
Shana By The Beach, Hotel Residence & Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$150
Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Tulemar Resort(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$791
US$752
2,796 results
All reviewscasa panoramacasa de frutasvilla mot motboogie boardsprivate beachbamboo villaconcierge chrisvilla cielitocosta ricazip liningprivate chefgarden housedinner reservationspersonal conciergebrowniegrocery storesquirrel monkeys
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Kim,

Hello,
This is The King. I just want to stop and tell you what a great job you did with our group and having everything perfect in the house. I really did feel like a king when I stayed at the Panoroma. You took any worries out of our minds, And made it the most wonderful and perfect vacation we have ever had.
Not only was the house everything we hoped for and more. But the service and warm fun greeting we received made it all blend perfectly.
I hope that your boss really knows, and appreciates how well you treat your guests. If they don’t you should forward this email to them. 

Because of you , I’m sure they get a lot of return customers. We also will be returning soon we hope.
Thank you for getting the special items we requested before our arrival. And for the many trips to the store and pharmacy you did for us. You really were our Costa Rica Life line!!! LOL

If anyone ever has any questions for a happy customer, Do not hesitate to give them our email. Could you do me a favor and print this out and put it in the book at the house please. We were having soooo much fun there we didn’t take the time to write in the book.
And for a great meal and atmosphere , for all the other guests. We recommend the bomber airplane restaurant. You can’t miss it, take a right out of the Tulemar. The go maybe 2 -5 min. and look for a big airplane on the right. Great food, Great service, Cold beer. And great pina-colada’s.

Well the King has spoken. I will return to my Panoroma palace again one day. But until then, Take care and thanks a million for everything. I found a new friend in Costa Rica, and a second home. Thank you for that Kim !

Thank you!!!! The Ray Davis III ( THE KING )

Room Tip: Panoroma, I feel is the best place. It has three levels with great views from each level.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
TulemarDave, General Manager at Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2011

My thanks to the "King" for the wonderful review of your stay with us! Casa Panorama is a great villa.....the amazing ocean views, the location, the wildlife....but your review was mostly about the excellent service provided by Kim.....the personal concierge for Casa Panorama....she is the best and we know it! She loves her guests and makes their stay so easy and fun! We'll be ready for your return trip; just give us a call or email!

Reviewed 27 September 2011

My family were lucky enough to stay here for a week in August 2011, as part of our first tour of Costa Rica.

It has to be one of the best places we've ever stayed, anywhere in the world.

My youngest daughter broke her ankle shortly before we travelled and the staff could not have done more to make our stay really comfortable. They used the courtesy MPV to take us to local restaurants, supermarkets and even down for breakfast one day. One of the guys lent me his personal iphone charger.

The apartment was superb, the grounds absolutely stunning and views spectacular. The kids really enjoyed the pools on site and the beach. We all enjoyed the wildlfe although we didn't see monkeys or toucans.

The local bus proved easy to use and was very convenient. There were several local bars, shops and restaurants and the Butterfly / Crocodile park down the hill is a must see, especially the guided night time walk where you will see all the frogs etc that Costa Rica is famous for.

We will be back

Mike, Tehnaz and Family in the UK

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
TulemarDave, General Manager at Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2011

Thanks, Mike C for the post! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We were happy to assist with your transportation (and we do provide that to all of our guests!) and arranging your tours and activities. It was rare that you weren't visited by the monkeys; I guess they were just taking some time off! Casa del Mar is one of our most popular villas (everyone loves the indoor/outdoor showers!) Hope to see you back again, soon....

Reviewed 23 September 2011

We stayed at Villa Mot Mot at the end of August. Chris showed us around the property when we got there. He was great. He is also one of the chefs that would come to your place to fix food. Upper Mot Mot had a great view and great deck. The monkeys came through and visited us which was one of the highlights of our trip. Both of our pre teen kids and my wife and I truly enjoyed the beach, animals and the service at Tulemar. The outings that Diego set up for us were great. Diego set us up with Rafiki Lodge for white water rafting. This was by far the highlight of our entire trip. The guides were amazing and knew what they were talking about. They stopped several times to run up in the jungle and get some exotic fruits to eat. Do this adventure. The guided tour to the park was also very good. Our guide was amazing and catered to what we wanted to see. The places to eat were very close and the food was good.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank DiverMiguelito33012
TulemarDave, General Manager at Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2011

Thanks for your review on Villa Mot Mot and your time at Tulemar. Chris and Diego, your personal concierges, do know the best guides and activities in the area (we do love Rafiki for white water rafting) plus they'll help with all of the details of your stay, from taking you to the grocery store to private chef services (Chris is amazing!). Hope to see you back again, soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2011

So, I am finally getting to my review of our amazing stay back in early July. We had rented the entire house and had my parents stay on the bottom suite. It was a perfect set up for 3 generations vacationing together! The home was beautiful (looked just like the photos) and the view was even more amazing. We were greeted by Kimberly upon arrival to give us a tour of the house and property. She even had us stocked up with the most amazing local fruit. We spent the next week enjoying the beach, ziplining, and even surf lessons (all arranged by Kimberly too). The private beach was great. Perfect sized waves for boogie boarding for our 4 kids and the bar right on the sand made it even better. We saw monkeys nearly every day at the beach as well. To end our trip Kimberly arranged a chef (Joseu-I think) to cook dinner. It was fabulous! I can still taste the fig cake he made...so good! Thanks to all of the staff and especially to Kimberly for Grandma's late night key mystery and the ear infection rescue.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 4crazykids
TulemarDave, General Manager at Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Thanks for posting your review of Casa Panorama; we're so glad you enjoyed your stay! Yes, the amazing views, the location, our beach, the monkeys and especially, Kimberly, your personal concierge, all contribute to a wonderful vacation! Hope to see you and your family back with us again!

Reviewed 17 September 2011

We stayed here on our honeymoon for 7 day's in August in the top two floors of the Casa Panorama south and it was second to none. The view was most amazing and the house was enormous, a little much for 2 people, but we were looking for a place with a hot tub and only the Panorama's had them. Although no monkey's were around our casa, we did do a nature hike around the property and were surrounded by squirrel monkey's and capuchin monkey's looking to be fed. The best part of this property is definitely the private beach which alone is worth staying here for, or you have to travel 10-15 min. everyday down to the public beach which isn't as nice. Sometimes the waves got pretty big on the private beach and it was very fun to borrow the body boards and kayaks to ride the waves. The property itself is very nice and well maintained and since we travelled during the green season, there was not many people around which was very nice since we had the pools to ourselves and there was no waiting in line for anything or having to make reservations. We even did the horseback tour which our concierge Kimberly set up for us and we were the only 2 people on the tour which was so nice. The weather was also good since it only rained at night and from around 8am-8pm the weather was sunny and warm, and not unbearably hot like the residents say it is during the high season. It rained about 4 out of the 7 day's in the night, but at night there is nothing to do so you just go back to the casa and relax in the jacuzzi. I would like to also mention that a big plus in the washer/dryer. It allowed me to back half of what I normally pack and it's not often that I come back from a vacation with clean clothes.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roblox
TulemarDave, General Manager at Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Thanks for the great review on your stay in Casa Panorama! It really does have amazing views and lots of space. I appreciate you mentioning the washer/drier as I sometimes forget about that! (some of our Buena Vista Villas also have washer/driers and jacuzzi tubs on the deck) Our beach at Tulemar is wonderful and especially during the green season there are times when you are almost the only ones there! Sorry the monkeys didn't come by Casa Panorama to visit, but I live right next door (Casa de Frutas) and they do come by frequently; they must have taken a different path for a few days! You can almost always see them at or walking down to the beach. We're gald you enjoyed your honeymoon with us and hope to see you again!