1,214 results
All reviews bat cave bar sky lounge costa rica swim up bar presidential suite amazing views our honeymoon boutique hotel breakfast was included playa biesanz the main road manuel antonio beach welcome drink wonderful hotel national park pool deck private balcony
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This hotel is a gem. They have a small number of rooms but their service was amazing. The views from the rooms are incredible and you'll likely have monkeys outside your window and balcony that you can watch. This place has some of the best views of the ocean of any hotel around. I can't recommend this place enough for couples wanting to get away and relax.

Room Tip: Check out the Penthouse options for just a little bit more $. They are awesome!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Jason T,

One of the advantages that La Mansion Inn has is the size of our hotel. This give us the opportunity to put a personal touch with every new guest staying here!

Thank you very much for recognizing our team work on making your days here this great!

If your plans are coming back to Manuel Antonio, do not forget to visit us again!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We booked this through Costa Rican Vacations and couldn't be more pleased. The room was always clean, the view was spectacular and the staff was so helpful, and pleasant. We had a couple of days of fishing, and the chef prepared our fresh catch both days. Best corvina (sea bass) ever! I had a cab driver who wouldn't take credit cards, or USD, and Warner (the bellman) came out to help me (I don't speak Spanish) we were the best of friends the rest of our stay (he was adorable).

Josue and Jeffrey were so helpful in the lounge and restaurant. If they didn't know how to make a drink, they'd look it up on Google and take special care to ensure we were happy. The front desk staff called us every night to make sure our day went well, and asked if there was anything they could do for us. Loved the "bat cave" even though we had to make reservations the night before. They played any music we chose (Frank Sinatra, full blast) while sipping an evening cocktail. Really, we can't say enough. If we're ever back in Costa Rica we would highly recommend La Mansion Inn.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rick B,

Thank you very much for giving us your feedback about your lovely stay in our hotel! We love reading how wonderful your experience was with us!

All our efforts are focus on giving our guest the most memorable experience, this is what La Mansion is about. Our location, the views and animals passing by very often, are the perfect complement to invite others to enjoy this piece of paradise.

If you decide returning to Costa Rica, don´t forget visiting us again!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My best friend and I had the pleasure of staying at La Mansion Inn this past weekend "las ticas de la habitacion 7!" Everything about this stay was absolutely amazing! From their exceptional views, close proximity to the most beautiful and relaxing beaches, delicious foods from their skilled chefs and their wonderful staff. They were all so kind and welcoming (Chris, Roy, Julia, Josue, Emir, Marvin, & Warharner) thank you for making our stay one of the most memorable! Our only complain is that we didn't stay longer. Pura Vida from Laura & Natalie!

Room Tip: Make sure to order the mojitos at the pool bar
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank LauraD8939
La_Mansion_Inn1, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Laura & Natalie,

It is wonderful for us to start the day with such a great review!

We really appreciate your time to share your comments with us!

For our entire staff was more than a pleasure making your stay this memorable! Next time we hope to see you with the rest of the group as we talked.

"Las ticas de la hab 7" will be more than welcome again! :)

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This could be an amazing place to stay, however the lack of customer service, and hospitality made us want to leave Costa Rica. Upon checking we were made to feel as though we were bothering the reception gentleman, not the best way to start the stay. The rooms are not accurately described on there website, the there was disappointed number 2. We moved rooms, still not what was promised. After a 6 hour bus transfer we were starving, and tired so we asked if they offered room service, they said yes but offered no menu. I spent that evening crying on the phone to my travel agent. They have an in room coffee maker, but no milk, that evening my husband requested we have a mini bar with milk, as we would be gone before breakfast started, due to a tour we had scheduled, he was told they would bring one up, they did not. I woke up on a mission to find milk for my coffee, the front desk was empty, and the only staff member to be found was sleeping on the lobby couch. Went back to my room to call the front desk, which woke up the sleeping worker, and was told to come down in 10 minutes, no ok ill bring some up, no I'm sorry, I went down back down retrieved milk. While we were on our tour our travel agent talked to the managers, who did offer to upgrade our room, to the penthouse, which is a gorgeous room, but the damage was done I wanted absolutely nothing to do with staying at this place. The staff almost ruined the last half of my honeymoon. Also there are laminated signs asking you to not wash your face with their white towels, as they will not be able to clean them effectively. I would suggest you only stay here if you want to feel like a burden with a dirty face. The only positive to this place is their iguana, and the monkeys the frequent in the morning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abigail M
La_Mansion_Inn1, Propietario at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Mrs. Abigail Mahair:

As owner of the hotel I would first like to apologize and assure you that this is not the way my staff usually operates. What ever the reason, personal, not enough coordination or otherwise, this should not have happened and I assure you that we have dealt with both employees according to our progressive disciplining system. Although my Operations Manager tried to remedy the situation by apologizing, refunds, etc. you felt enough damage was done and decided to check out after the first night without giving us another chance. As I live on property, I feel bad that you never asked to speak to me as my personalized Welcome Letter suggest. I am convinced I could have changed your mind. Our track record is strong as you can see by the ratings. Unfortunately, just like any other business, Hotel operations are subject to mechanical and human failure as was obviously the case here. When this happens we as owners try to solve the problem the best way we can. Most times it works and in a very rare case it doesn’t as in this isolated instance. Life goes on and we try our best! Once again my apologies and hope you have received your refund!

Harry B.
Owner

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The Mansion Inn is located on one of the hills in Manuel Antonio with a beautiful view over the ocean. The staff was very helpful and attentive (especially Roy from the pool bar). The restaurant offers delightful meals and excellent cocktails, and the rooms are luxurious. Special thanks to the owners Harry and Danilo for their hospitality during our stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeitsoL
La_Mansion_Inn1, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Peitso L

We are so happy reading how nice your days were in La Mansion Inn!

Thank you so much for letting the world know about it! This is a big help for others to make the right choice on their vacations plans!

Our invitation is extended if you want to visit us again, for us will be an honor!