13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$231
TravelocityUS$194
CheapTicketsUS$194
HurbUS$231
2,233 results
All reviews rico tico si como no family pool adult pool butterfly garden santa juana swim up bar jungle grill costa rica night tour free shuttle to the beach deluxe room happy hour manuel antonio national park the pacific ocean pura vida every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We loved our stay at Si Como No. Our room was spacious with exceptional ocean views. Very clean with many safety and health protocols in place. Johanna was so welcoming when checking us in and giving us information. Edwardo went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and helped with luggage and planning. Highly recommend. The pools, one with a slide, were nice for families with children. The location and views great for all types of travelers.

Room tip: The top corner room offered excellent views of one pool and the ocean.
Reviewed 19 March 2021

I think it's one of the most beautiful and unique hotels I have ever stayed in many ways. It's right in the jungle on a hillside overlooking to an amazing rocky ocean vista. When you have breakfast in a panoramic outdoor restaurant ,white faced monkeys come by, you see toucans and many unique animals from your balcony and hear howling monkeys in the background. The grounds are just breathtaking . You can see the millions of flora that CR is famous about. And last but not least, the service is outstanding, staff is super kind and super professional. Bar and restaurant is fantastic and first class. Grateful that I could stay here. Thank you Joshua, Cesar, Jonca, Marcela , Freiburg, and Smith. And everybody else!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Travelaround1122
Reviewed 11 March 2021

We arrived at Como Si Como No a week after they had opened and it was a delight. The staff was accommodating, friendly, and so helpful. The butterfly garden and sanctuary are amazing and worth every penny. I was able to see a sloth and all of my dreams came true. The view took my breath away and my partner and I had a lovely time in our suite waking up to a beautiful view. The pool was a treat, and the breakfast was a great start to a day. They even packed us a breakfast for our Manuel Antonio tour.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Shefali P
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Sadly Covid meant our trip was cancelled, Si Como No has been promising a refund for months now but still nothing. Anytime we speak to them they hang up, disappointing and pretty untrustworthy. Probably best to avoid them if you're not sure about your travel situation

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank jtrox77
Jim Damalas, General Manager at Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Dear Jtrox

I was recently made aware of your review with great concern. I honestly thought you had mistakenly reviewed us for another property, especially regarding our high standards of Health Protocols, and our 25-year track record in value, rooms and service you rated without the opportunity to have actually stayed at our resort. Reviewing the emails regarding your deposit, accounting had requested more information to assure they could refund your deposit through our standard protocol of international bank wire transfers. I do apologize if anyone actually hung up on you, and can assure you a complete review was made with both accounting and our reservation departments too.

Jim Damalas
CEO/Founder
Si Como No Resort

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I spent two nights at the Si Como No while visiting the Manuel Antonio. Beautiful cliff side resort. Grounds feel very tropical with lots monkeys and birds around the property. Great pool area with a water slide. Guest rooms are nice with an amazing view of the ocean. Staff are very friendly and attentive. We would definitely stay at the Si Como No next time we are visiting Manuel Antonio.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple