Villas Oasis
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)
US$231
US$220
Hotel Plaza Yara(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$407
La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$107
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$356
El Faro Beach Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$103
Shana By The Beach, Hotel Residence & Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$190
Hotel Costa Verde(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$166
Hotwire.com
Tulemar Resort(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$582
Travelocity
Mango Moon Villa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$88
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe secret gardenoutdoor kitchenthe penthouselookout towersoccer fieldcosta ricapura vidabus stopthe main roadrecommend villathe property managertransportation from san josewalking distancehome away from homebedroom suitegreat conciergenational park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My daughter and I spent 4 days at Villas Oasis in June, and we had a fabulous time. The facility is amazing. The grounds are beautiful, the villas are spacious and extremely well-equipped. The manager, Nadja, and owner, Heather, go above and beyond to be helpful. On our arrival, we were surprised with an upgrade which we really appreciated. The location is great - we were within easy walking distance of several restaurants, a supermarket and other shops. The beach is walkable as well. We loved the area and especially our accommodation. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Villas Oasis.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Vickie B
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I just returned from a week long stay at the Villas Oasis for my 30th birthday. It was easily the best vacation I've ever had due largely to the help of Nadja, the concierge. I made my reservation months ago and right away Nadja was available to answer my many questions. She arranged for a car service to take us to and from the airport, booked all our tours, and made excellent recommendations about restaurants and nightlife. She was also incredibly friendly and welcoming. On our first night, she took us and some other guests by bus to the farmers market. She knows everyone and was able to get us all samples of cheeses and every fruit under the sun. I felt incredibly lucky to have her helping us with everything. The grounds are lovely and beautifully maintained and the pool is a perfect temperature. We stayed in the Secret Garden. The couch in the living area wasn't particularly comfortable and we had a couple lizard visitors, but aside from that it was cozy and clean, thanks to the housekeeper, Vilma. There's a/c in every room but the bathroom and a king size bed in the master. I slept like a rock every night. The location is absolutely perfect. A 30 second walk out the gate leads you to an unofficial taxi stand and a few steps from that are the bus stops. Some of the best restaurants are in walking distance (Agua Azul is about 10 minutes away), as well as ATMs and a grocery store (5 minutes). I think the Villas Oasis was an incredible value for the money and I would absolutely stay there again and recommend it to anyone who asked.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2012

My husband and I took our two children (7 and 5) to Costa Rica for the first time over Easter Week. Villa Oasis was a perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of Manuel Antonio during peak season. We generally don't go in for big, touristy resorts, so this place was right up our alley. Nadja is amazing, and she directed us to several great day trip destinations, and generally coordinated everything for us.

-Pool is great for kids and adults, especially when you really need a little down-time.
-Beaches and restaurants are close
-Suites are clean and comfortable

Unless you're looking for something more resort-like, you really can't go wrong with Villa Oasis.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Leigh A
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My family and I stayed at Villas Oasis based on my coworkers recommendation and we couldn't have asked for a better house but what made our trip great was Nadja's amazing hospitality. She booked all of our tours for us, gave us tips on where to eat, what beaches to go to and where to go for a run. Anything we wanted she was able to provide. We would definitely go back to Villas Oasis!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Arrived late at night to this beautiful villa in Manuel Antonio, where a very patient Nadja (staff) was waiting and staying up late. The apartments are amazing and house everything you would need, the garden is beautiful and the pool area is great! The beach is just a couple of kilometers down the main road with restaurants, coffee places, sodas and small shops pretty much all around. Nadja is AWESOME recommending places to go, to eat, to do etc..

The highlights was eating out at the local soda "El Arado" a couple of times. Great food and great people. Nadja even got me to go zip lining! A very interesting experience for sure, one that comes HIGHLY recommended!!

Spent my first out of three weeks in Costa Rica right here, and everything else after this was a let down compared to this awesome experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo