We just got back from a 1 week trip to costa Rica - Arenal, Islita and Manual Antonio. Our stay at Los Altos was incredible. The facilities are very new and beautiful. Each floor has a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment with 2 balconies, beautiful dining area and couch/living area. There is a gorgeous view of the ocean and the restaurant where you have breakfast included is delicious essentially right on the ocean. 4 of us split the cost which is very reasonable and worth it! The staff and owner are very pleasant and accomodating. I couldn't have imagined staying at a better place in Manual Antonio. Tours for ziplining and other activities leave directly from the hotel which make it very convenient as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Preserve at Los Altos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- The Preserve At Los Altos Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio