1,127 results
All reviews walk in closet costa rica mosquito net standard room national park grounds are beautiful el avion ceiling fan large bathroom boutique hotel happy hour tropical paradise yogurt staff was very friendly and helpful public bus squirrel monkeys beautiful room
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I chose to stay at The Falls in Manuel Antonio after reading the reviews in Trip Advisor. And we are very glad we did. The Falls is a gem in a sea of hotel offerings. We stayed in a superior room #15 and it was perfect: comfortable king bed, spacious bathroom, flat screen TV, mini bar, even a terrace in front. We were surrounded by trees, beautiful birds and butterflies, even saw a "guatusa" (agouti). The breakfast buffet was very good as well as one lunch we had in the hotel's restaurant. The pool, although nice and clean, is rather small. Staff was attentive and helpful.
The Falls is very conveniently located and has parking, which for us was a plus. We will hopefully return in our next vacation.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank MariafromCR
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Great stay lush jungle feel. We saw monkeys just outside our room. Cool resturant, bar and pool. They provide umbrellas in case of rain. My Go Pro video has a few clips from our stay here: https://youtu.be/GtOljIQB3bo

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobP1837
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Every member of staff treats you like family. Facility and rooms were in great shape, and the overall property was beautiful. My family loved the lush landscape of native plants & trees. I have already recommended "The Falls" to my friends and family and will continue doing so.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are often frequented by sloths.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

First stop in a 2 week trip to Costa Rica. This place is beautiful! The rooms are built into the mountainside and jungle, keeping the plant life and animals intact. You have to watch where you walk because there are monkeys, lizards, iguanas, frogs, etc running about. The rooms are very clean and cozy. There's a bar and restaurant on property, they close at 10pm, and the pool is open 24 hrs. It's a short bus ride into Manuel Antonio Park and Quepos. Friendly staff is attentive to your every need. Look forward to returning.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

The Falls Resort if a friendly place to stay where you can see monkeys and limers in the trees, wildlife throughout the grounds, the rooms are adequate for two persons, but the doors don't offer much security. The staff is very helpful . The Gardner Louis was very friendly offering information about the plants and animals in the area. The restaurant offers great food but it way over priced, the breakfast that is included with the room is good but gets old after 3 days with no change. The Resort as they call it offers no entertainment, or amenities other than a small swimming pool and there are no falls at the falls as their advertisement shows. The beach at Manuel Antionio has a sign that says no swimming beach contaminated with human waste. My wife and I had planned on staying there 10 days until she woke up one morning and realized she had been bitten on her face while she was sleeping by what apparently was a spider, her hands and feet swelled up and we're numb from the bite, the very small spiders were in the mosquito canopy above the bed. After the incident, 6 days into our stay, we wanted to relocate to San Jose (the capital ) for the remainder of our stay for medical reasons, the resort management would not allow us to cancel out on last 4 days of our stay at the so called resort. I decided that losing the money on the remainder of our stay was worth my wife's health. I have to say that the management made a poor business decision on their part. I would not recommend anyone staying at this resort more that a couple of days, there are by far to many other places that offer a lot more for a lot less money.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple