“AMAZING”
A beautiful view of the property and the villa.
A tiki hut and a pool, what else does one require for a holiday in the tropics. Our poolside tropical tiki hut, the perfect spot for total relaxation.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A beautiful view of the property and the villa.
A tiki hut and a pool, what else does one require for a holiday in the tropics.
Our poolside tropical tiki hut, the perfect spot for total relaxation.
The swimming pool has a lounge bench on the shallow end by the tiki hut. Kick back time...
That hammock has your name on it... : )
Mid day at the Pacific Azure Villa vacation rental.
The second floor has a a west facing balcony. The outdoor hot/cold Jacuzzi is a major bonus.
Another great view showing how expansive is the pool view balcony.
The dining table on the balcony, located on the second floor. Great for alFresco dining.
One of the two master bedrooms on the ground floor. Lots of space and natural light.
The coffee nook on the ground floor,  by the way the coffee is amazing here.
The second master bedroom on the first floor.
Both bedrooms on the first floor have a stylish private bathroom.
The villa has two fully fitted kitchens, one on each floor. This one is on the ground level.
The villa has a huge terrace on the first floor which is just a few steps from the pool.
The downstairs covered terrace, has an amazing view of the topics.
Master bedroom on the villas second floor
Another angle of the master bedroom.
The second master bedroom on the second floor opens up to the balcony.
Every master bedroom has it's own private bathroom.
Details make a vacation experience much more memorable.
Fully fitted kitchen and breakfast nook on the second floor
A view of the villas second floor's fully fitted kitchen with granite counter tops.
Moon rises over the villa...
A spiral staircase leads to a very cozy twin bedroom on the third floor.
The third floor of the villa has a cozy little twin bedroom.
Tungsten skies at dusk,  Mal Paism, Costa Rica.
Mal Pais is a beautiful vacation destination and our property is right in the heart of it.
This is as close to paradise as it gets. : )
Lounge time at our poolside tiki hut.
The ground level floor has an office space with lots of natural light.
This is probably one of the most beautiful beaches along this coastline. It just a few minutes away.
A beautiful perspective of the poster perfect coastline Mal Pais has.
If you take the ferry ride across the Gulf of Nicoya, this is the gateway to paradise.
A typical Costa Rican plate. Local red snapper, garden salad and fries...
Ask for out private chef services and have a gourmet meal prepared for you at the villa.
The Montezuma waterfalls are worth a visit during your stay. Ask us how to get here.
Another super fun activity you can do during your visit is off road ATV tours.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nicaroxy1
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What to say about MalPais, Adi and his house? ... Wow words can't describe. We have 2 kids (8 year old Boy and 5 year old girl). I grew surfing and always wanted to go to CR. April 10th 2017, a friend of mine told me about MalPais and Adi's place. I emailed Adi right away to ask him some questions about the place and activities for the kids. He was extremely helpful, after exchanged several emails with him, It felt like I personally knew him already. I was convinced that was the right beach to go in CR. On March 3rd 2017 we booked out trip to stay on the first floor of Adi's AMAZING home. Adi explained to me all about the driving and the ferry. I just coordinated my flight in with the ferry schedule , so it took us 11hours to get there. So if you are going with small kids, try to land in San Jose 4 hours prior to the ferry. I believe the ferry leaves at 11am,2pm,5pm and 8pm(depending of the day); but check with Adi before you book your flight. Well, even though we had to wait for the 8pm ferry, the kids were having fun and we were able to try C Rican's food in San Jose. Oh! BTW...You need to get to the ferry at lease 30min before. Once you get to the other side, the drive is 1.5 hours just because the roads are ready bad. It's Better if you can rent an SUV. On the way there we thought we were lost and Adi was on the phone with us the whole time until we found the house. When we got to the house around 11pm, Diana was waiting for us. She explainer everything about the house, the city and the activities. I felt I was in a resort and not at an rental.Next day when we woke up, we couldn't believe our eyes...the house was amazing. Exactly what you see on his Airbb page, Brand new Contruction, nature everywhere no noises , very peaceful. The house is perfect because is 3 minutes away from the town (trust me, you don't want to walk on the dirt roads...at least in march when never rains). Anyways, we were all able to surf everyday, zip lining , visit the water falls, go in the pool and walk around the town for ice cream and coffee. We live in miami and were extremely surprised that even thought it's a beach town and "hard place to get to it" , the restaurantes were amazing ... they were "high end" restaurantes in the middle of nowhere, which made it even more special and super cozy. We were only there for only 3 nights and my kids can't wait to go back. Btw, Diana was the one who booked everything for us, all the restaurants and the activities. We travel a lot and we usually stay in hotels, this is our first Air BB experience. When we first got there I told my wife to get information about other places and hotels just in case we wanted to go back there and stay in a different place, maybe closer to the beach ...etc. Next day when we woke up, like I mentioned before , my wife and I didn't have to talk about a different place to stay next time.
Ps: you can walk to the beach (10-15min depending what side you want to go) , we didn't because of the kids, surf boards and the dust.
Next time we want to stay at least 6 days. Thanks Adi and Diana for everything and we hope to see you soon. Ed, Nicole, Kalani and Khloe

kianicola...
Espoo, Finland
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 28 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I loved this place! It was right next to the jungle and you could saw little monkeys jumping on the trees. I liked how the house was decorated.
We had a great time and you not going to be disappointed! You will be amazed!!

Travelling group: Large Group
Annagrace...
mal pais
“Dreamy, lush jungle, getaway”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Our stay at Pacific Azure was everything and more then what we could have wanted! Our days started on the balcony, surrounded by lush jungle, listining to howler monkeys, enjoying fresh fruits and Costa Rican coffee, followed by long surf sessions, that would have us ready to take a nap in a hammock or by the pool when we returned to Pacific Azure. A must is a fishing trip and grilling your catch for dinner, or making some ceviche! Our host was readily available at any time to help us arrange anything we wanted to do, fishing, atv rentals, canopy tour, waterfall hiking, anything! Thank you Adi for the greatest hospitality, can not wait to return next year, or sooner ;)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing