“Best chocolate croissants ever!”
Review of The Bakery

The Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Mal Pais
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best fresh baked cakes, bread, croisants, pastries, coffee and refreshing drinks! We are open all day for breakfast, lunch, dinner and any time in between. Fusion cuisine with fresh daily products and original flavours.
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Super cute place in the little town of Mal Pais. My fiance' and I came here a few times during our trip to have dinner and during the day to grab a couple of the most delicious chocolate croissants. We had some delicious fried avocado tacos as well as a hawaiian pizza one night as well- yum!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,321)

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I thought I was going to be all organic no carbs on my yoga beach trip to Santa Teresa until I learned about The Bakery. Cafecito time was celebrated with delicious eclairs, strudels and alfajores. So delicious! Freshly made, daily. If you have a sweet tooth you must stop by. It's always busy and sometimes there is a line. The coffee is good and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This is such a yummy place! We came for lunch and my husband and I wanted to order almost everything on the menu. You can get breakfast at lunchtime too, which is what 3 of us had. The girls had French toast with Nutella and banana and pancakes. Husband had fish tacos. I had breakfast with eggs and focaccia and olive spread that was so good. We also had smoothies that were delicious.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We drove from Montezuma and saw this place, so we stopped in for brekky. The pastry my wife had was excellent, the coffee I had was average at best. However the service from the girl on the cash register was horrid, based on our experience we can't recommend this place to anybody. They seem to have a bit of a monopoly so they think they can get away with high prices and a poor attitude. Please don't reward these people with any more business.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent bakery and coffee. It is not a cheap bakery, but it doesn't matter since all from the place, service and food is very good. Totally worth it!