Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
US$141
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$99
Hotels.comUS$126
PricelineUS$141
travelup.com
All reviews full kitchen washer dryer the main street costa rica jaco beach hot tub pool area is hotel is beautiful grocery store oceana franklin suite balconies security condo stove excursions
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2022 via mobile

Didnt know what to expect but was happy. Our rooms were very comfortable (got a 2bdrm) and overlooked the pool. My only complaint was the gym. You must make a reservation and they only allow one person at a time. Breakfast was great as well. Close to downtown

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2022

My fiancé and I decided to go to Costa Rica and stayed at the Oceano. We went based on location which was close enough to town to walk however we rent a golf cart (sooo fun) everyone at the property were very nice and helpful and they had security at the door to keep unregistered guests from entering. The rooms are VERY simple, but really clean and if you get one with the kitchen they have all utensils you will need. The pool area is small but very cute and wasn’t crowed. They also have a spa which I got a great massage at. We spent most of our time in town or on excursions which we booked in the lobby and were picked up and returned to the hotel. We will stay there again, even thinking after such a great visit to purchase one of the condo units like what we stayed in for future visits! My birthday is in December and we plan on returning to the Oceano! Simple hotel but had everything we needed and again the location was perfect… close enough to town but on same note far enough

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in 2017 and the experience was so good that I had to come again. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I was emailing them prior to my stay to set up transportation from the airport, and to get information about bicycle rentals and Covid testing in the area. The rooms are beautiful! Last time we stayed in a two story suite with a kitchen. Two of the rooms in the suite had private pools (about the size of a hot tub). This time since it was just my spouse and I, we got a one room suite with a kitchen. It has a full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, toaster oven, and full stove. Both of the rooms I stayed in had balconies that overlooked the hotel’s pool area and a pretty, green mountain.The hotel is conveniently located walking distance from the beach and main area for restaurants and entertainment. The hotel is able to get a taxi for you and book excursions locally and throughout Costa Rica. I will definitely stay here any time I come to Jaco Beach!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2022 via mobile

Clean fresh very comfortable and quiet. Great central location in jaco with everything you could ever need a stones throw away. Two amazing patios one with a personal plunge pool that was loved by all. Full modern kitchen was great. Wonderful room service with lots of options and the included breakfast was great. The staff is very kind and helpful. Overall zero complaints about oceano! We have visited jaco many times and this will be our new go to hotel!

Room tip: Get the plunge pool room, so worth it!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2022

Room was very large, we got a joined suite staying in rooms 35 A and B since we had our two kids with us. 3 bathrooms so that was a bonus as well. Pool area is nice and shaded since it's on the in the middle of the hotel with rooms around it. So a nice place to chill. Drinks were awesome. We only ate breakfast there but it was solid, and our son got a pizza via room service and it looks really good and he loved it..and he's picky about his pizza so hats off the the chef!

Only downside was the waitress and bartender's English were not very good, so a little challenge communicating but not a big deal. Front desk was very fluent though.

Overall a great place and would stay there again

Room tip: Some of the rooms faced the pool, so make sure to ask about which view you get when booking
Date of stay: March 2022