“Wonderful Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Costa Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I wasn't going to do sushi in Jaco because I have plenty of good sushi close to me; however, the reviews persuaded me, and I wasn't disappointed. The food was so good, the ginger mojito is one of my new favorite drinks. I had the local ceviche (ON POINT) and the Bruce Lee roll. Adding to the experience was the outstanding service I received. From the second I walked in, I felt very taken care of. I wanted to sit outside and the sweet hostess said hey, it's your place!

Definitely go here when you want a great dinner, good drinks, and perfect service.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

My wife and I ate here on our honeymoon. We've been to Jaco several times before but never to I Love Sushi. It is now on the list of our favorite restaurants, and we will certainly be back! We got the Sunburn roll, Dragon roll, Spicy Lobster, and Spicy Tuna, and all were amazing. The staff was very friendly. All in all, an excellent dining experience. A new must-visit location in Jaco!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I've eaten Sushi all over the world . I ate lunch at I Love Sushi and was disappointed . The staff and quality of service were great and the way it was prepared was really good too. It was extremely light on the weight / amount of fish you receive .

Jessica H, Owner at I Love Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear costumer, now that I can’t believe, we are definitely light on rice but never on fish ant that is why our costumers prefer us! We actually advertise our restaurant to be known that we do not use as much rice as others!
I am sorry we did not top your standards! Pura vida! ✌

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The poke was amazing and our hostess, Maria Jose, was veey warm, welcoming, and spoke perfect English.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

For me it’s the best place for eat sushi in Jacó,the fish is fresh the workers is friendly and the space is nice and clean! I really love sushi ;-)

Jessica H, Owner at I Love Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

We love sushi as well! Thank you so much for your review! Pura vida ✌