All reviews doce lunas costa rica cab ride jungle paradise beautiful resort jaco beach pura vida close to town waterfall wedding wildlife monkeys retreat hermosa
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2020

Best hotel in Jaco, prices are excellent, I have stayed with my family for 10 days and honestly I am so happy and my family too. I will start from check in- in the lobby gave us our room keys!!! All with help of very nice, friendly and professional. We felt special from the beginning to the end. The room was lovely, room #17, super clean with most comfortable bed I have ever slept on! And OMG love they pillows! Bathroom with bathtub very clean. If we run out of coffee in the room or any amenities , the HK team give you more, they are amazing! It’s really like they thought of everything to please your stay! I’m so happy with our stay that actually was sad to leave! The kids were so happy, they saw monkeys, lots of monkeys, toucans and Scarlet macaw, this hotel is full of nature, is a great place to find peace and enjoy with family. Hugo was always there asking if we needed anything, Omar who checked us out was very sweet and friendly. Overall we had best stay ever in this Hotel!!! And definitely will back there and will recommend this peace of heaven in Costa Rica to everyone!! THANK YOU DOCE LUNAS TEAM!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank suleikis2020
Reviewed 2 October 2020

I love this hotel. It’s like being in Paradise.
A lot of nature and animals around it’s so relieving.
Wonderful hotel in a great location. Rooms are very comfortable and The staff were very approachable and helpful.

The hotel is very clean throughout, and our room was spacious with everything that we needed.

The hotel is quiet, and is near to numerous restaurants, and a main supermarket, and within easy walking distance. We would highly recommend a stay at this Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

Great time at Docelunas. Chris was very attentive from prior to arrival all the way through the last day of the trip. I was very impressed with the customer service I received. The resort was beautiful with a lot of greenery & wildlife. My favorite part of my stay at Docelunas has to be the FOOD. Best food I had in Costa Rica. I liked it so much, despite all the options available, I came coming back to dine.
I will definitely recommend staying here to my friends & family. Definitely worth it! Thank you Chris for exceeding my expectations!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 986nicolef
Reviewed 20 March 2020

We went looking for a location for a destination wedding and stayed at Doce Lunas. We loved Doce Lunas, friendly staff, delicious food and great service. Thank you to everyone in Doce Lunas for a wonderful experience

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The hotel and staff are amazing so helpfull and polite.
I stayed here twice and both times was exactly the same feel.
The wildlife is incredible to see even chilling by the pool side!
Breakfast is included and the restaurant was quiet with the wildlife in background!
Even little touches like espresso in the room were welcoming to wake up to!
The Location is so close to Jaco its perfect if you want to stay just outside!
Would definitely recommend this hotel to others and will be returning next year!

Room tip: A room over looking the pool
Date of stay: February 2020