Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$122
SAVE US$14
US$122
SAVE US$14
SnaptravelUS$133
PricelineUS$136
eDreamsUS$136
All reviews doce lunas costa rica cab ride jungle paradise beautiful resort jaco beach pura vida close to town waterfall wedding wildlife monkeys retreat hermosa
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020

I love this hotel. It’s like being in Paradise.
A lot of nature and animals around it’s so relieving.
Wonderful hotel in a great location. Rooms are very comfortable and The staff were very approachable and helpful.

The hotel is very clean throughout, and our room was spacious with everything that we needed.

The hotel is quiet, and is near to numerous restaurants, and a main supermarket, and within easy walking distance. We would highly recommend a stay at this Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

Great time at Docelunas. Chris was very attentive from prior to arrival all the way through the last day of the trip. I was very impressed with the customer service I received. The resort was beautiful with a lot of greenery & wildlife. My favorite part of my stay at Docelunas has to be the FOOD. Best food I had in Costa Rica. I liked it so much, despite all the options available, I came coming back to dine.
I will definitely recommend staying here to my friends & family. Definitely worth it! Thank you Chris for exceeding my expectations!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 986nicolef
Reviewed 20 March 2020

We went looking for a location for a destination wedding and stayed at Doce Lunas. We loved Doce Lunas, friendly staff, delicious food and great service. Thank you to everyone in Doce Lunas for a wonderful experience

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The hotel and staff are amazing so helpfull and polite.
I stayed here twice and both times was exactly the same feel.
The wildlife is incredible to see even chilling by the pool side!
Breakfast is included and the restaurant was quiet with the wildlife in background!
Even little touches like espresso in the room were welcoming to wake up to!
The Location is so close to Jaco its perfect if you want to stay just outside!
Would definitely recommend this hotel to others and will be returning next year!

Room tip: A room over looking the pool
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020

The hotel grounds are lovely with beautiful landscaping and lots of birds. It is on edge of Jaco, but a short cab ride into the south end of town. Our room was very spacious, quiet and well appointed, with good air-conditioning and a dehumidifer.
The pool was excellent to swim in, but it would have been nice to be there and order a drink. However, the restaurant is a long way from the pool.
The restaurant is the weakest link. Breakfast is included and it seems that most days you can order whatever you want. They had a printed menu, but were willing to modify the choices.
The restaurant menu was limited and the same every night. The food was not very inspired. The wonderful waiter David was the saving grace. He made every effort to make our meals pleasant. The restaurant space itself is attractive with some excellent paintings.
This could be such an absolutely fabulous place if only they could provide better food. We went one night to Aloha Bar and Grill down on Jaco beach. Fun and funky, great place to watch the sunset.

Date of stay: February 2020