“The meals were delicious and the staff were great.”
Review of Mono Verde

Mono Verde
Ranked #11 of 188 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Central American, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mono Verde tapas & restaurant is a high end cuisine establishment with reasonable prices. Offering $2 margaritas with different flavors, sangrias, wide wine variety and more. If you are a sport fishing lover then feel free to bring us your catch to be cooked for you as you desire. Enjoy our later night weekend parties with the best live music of Jaco beach!
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We visited the restaurant twice while we were in Costa Rica. Both times the meals were delicious and the staff was very accommodating. We arrived for lunch before opening but they allowed to stay. They set up a table for us and serviced us drinks while we waited. I had mahi mahi and it was positively delicious. The drinks were great and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Good food . First class service . They have live music in Saturday’s . They did not ask how we wanted the steak, but it was great. Ravioli was fresh and delicious . One of the servers is incredible with coffee and the art on top.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We had a very nice meal here. You can eat indoors or outside. The red snapper was very good. At the time they had $2 margaritas which were good as well.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The food at mono verde is really good.
I had thuna carpaccio as a starter and the home made ravioli.
The carpaccio was really good but the ravioli were amazing. I actually never had such good home made pasta- never ever befor. I highly recommend the restaurant if u feel a bit fancy. The price is absolut ok it was not expansive and I sit in a really nice location.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The magaritas were phenomenal and the service was exceptional! Everyone was so friendly and when I come back to Costa Rica I am definitely coming back to Mono Verde! #PuraVida!