“Coffee more expensive than Starbucks!”
Review of Pachi's Pan

Pachi's Pan
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Jaco
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 June 2018

A black coffee is $2.00 now! Prices in Jaco have doubled in 4 years. I can get a "tall" at Starbucks for 1.60 in the states.
Go up the steps and sit upstairs to enjoy people watching down below.
Their food is good, just bring your $$!

1  Thank KalisaB

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Dead center of town, great bakery, good coffee, excellent prices. If you just want a snack and you are in a hurry, a coffee and an empanada and you are good to go.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I have been a customer of this bakery for over 15 years they're super friendly and they have great baked goods .

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I can’t recommend panchis enough! My wife and I walked in one night after dinner and decided to try a few things, one being the churro. We both loved everything so much that for the rest of our time there we would dine at different restaurants and have desert at Panchis.
We are going back to Jaco this week and part of my decision to go back to Jaco after only 7 months was that I really wanted some Panchis badly, I wish I could say I was joking.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We liked this place so much we went back twice. You can get three pastries for 1000 colones which is around $2 US.