“10/10 would recommend! ”
Review of The Beer House

The Beer House
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Description: The best craft beer of Coast Rica! International beers, cozy environment, table games, hoppy hour from 5pm to 7 pm and good music!
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Our group was about 13 people and sat us all! Daniel at the bar was very helpful, informative and had great suggestions! It's a little hole in the wall but the crafts are good and the environment is friendly.

Daniel M, Owner at The Beer House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

It was a pleasure serving your group! Thanks for the great review, I hope you enjoyed your time in Costa Rica. Cheers!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We are Jim and Karen, from Iowa USA. We are always looking for good spots with good craft beer. When we found the Beer House, we knew we had found that great spot. We spent 7 weeks in Jaco last winter, and enjoyed many evenings at the Beer House, especially during happy hour, 5-7 pm. Daniel and Darcy were delightful and beer knowledgeable, and we enjoyed conversations with them and other patrons very much. We loved this place and Jaco, and will be back next January!!

Daniel M, Owner at The Beer House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hey guys! Thank you for the great review! It was always a pleasure chatting with you, and we look forward to seeing you again! Take care.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. The owner is a cool guy, the staff is very welcoming. They had a DJ come at 11. Felt like I was back home. Great experience and I met some nice people. Wanted to go back before I left, but I'll catch them next time around. That's Ginger Mead in the pic.

Daniel M, Owner at The Beer House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you were able to experience our Friday DJ night at The Beer House! Hope to see you again sometime. Cheers!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stopped in for one beer, and ended up staying longer because it was great! Try the Tumba Calzones Hibiscus craft beer...it was wonderful. We'll definitely be stopping by next trip!

Daniel M, Owner at The Beer House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thanks Crystal, the Tumba Calzones is one of my favorite beers as well! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Super awesome guys!! helped me with different types of beer, great atmosphere...they had ipas which are my favorite and i love

Daniel M, Owner at The Beer House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you liked the IPA's that Costa Rica has to offer! Hope to see you again, cheers!