“Delicious!”
Review of De Gustibus Bakery

De Gustibus Bakery
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: De Gustibus Bakery is situated at the southern end of the village, where delicious American and Mediterranean breakfasts are served. Seat on one of our couches and enjoy our products with a cup of Italian coffee or a smoothie. At noon we’ll serve a variety of dishes made by our Italian cooks. We also offer many GlutenFree options making the "De Gustibus Bakery" a reality to discover day by day.
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We all chose different options for our grab and go lunch and we all enjoyed them immensely. Excellent quality, fair prices, well staffed. I would definitely go back again - especially for the cannoli!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I'm a very much a food snob, so nothing but the best gets a positive review. I had the batida energética with bananas and avocado and milk: delicioso y suave. Could have been breakfast alone, but I decided to give the ham and cheese omelette a try. The best I've had: the ham didn't overpower with too much salt as some places do. The cheese: creamy melty gooey. I don't normally like tomatoes, but this 1/4" slice had olive oil and spices and herbs. Omg good. But, the best was how they cooked the omelette: the buttery texture and flavor, the golden brown color adding that slightly crisp layer of texture. A great combination of subtlety and yet depth of flavors.

There's also outdoor seating to while away your time and savor each bite.

Interestingly, the lady who runs Todo Es Posible, another "must visit," works here. She knows good food. Buen apetito!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This is a good place for breakfast if you like large portions. We could have easily shared one breakfast sandwich. The food was good, the coffee was good. We have liked other bakeries better for breakfast and coffee, but we wouldn't hesitate to go again.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

The BEST chocolate croissants EVER! Go early or they will be sold out! Sweet honest lady helped me with the money as I was trying to pay far too much....duh.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We came here one morning after a night out on the town craving some delicious food and were not disappointed. I loved the smoothie I got and there seemed to be a huge variety of them as well. The french toast was unlike any kind I've ever had - can't describe it - and hit the spot. 4 stars instead of 5 because our food took quite a long time to come out and the restaurant seemed understaffed for a very popular time (a Saturday morning). Definitely try it!