US$291
US$194
Hotel Banana Azul(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$95
US$84
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Cariblue Beach & Jungle Resort(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$140
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Aiyana Lodge(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Beach Front Houses Los Continentes(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$120
Bugabutik(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$89
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Tree House Lodge(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$250
US$200
Coco Loco Lodge(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$84
Blue Butterfly Hotel(Puerto Viejo de Talamanca)
US$18
Agoda.com
Arrecife Lodge(Punta Uva)
Agoda.com
All reviewscasa mangoa short bus ridenice beachesperfect stayhowler monkeyshome away from homepuerto viejohouseinternetbikepropertyjunglerainnature
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Casa grande is very nice carabeen house in a private and beautiful garden .
The house is large and clear inside .
There is a nice kitchen , a patio with 2 hamacs , no circulation , no music , just the sounds of animals birds and monkeys.
The place is 4 minutes from grocery and restaurants 8 minutes from the beach
It is a pleasure and very simple too deal with rhe owners Daniel and Jeff.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I felt instantly at home here. The surroundings are beautiful, the decor was earthy and comfortable, and the manager was super friendly and welcoming. The house had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable, and having the grocery store nearby as well as the fruit truck that passed in the afternoon was super convenient. Lots of activities are within close reach and of course the beach is just across the street. I loved being lulled to sleep by the sounds of the jungle (including the frogs!), and waking to the birds and monkeys in the morning. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Our family of 4 loved this well maintained and clean house located in a jungle setting! It is private yet the grocery store is a 3 minute walk away and the beach is ~10 min away by foot. The kitchen is well equipped, mosquito nets surround the beds (not that bugs were an issue for us), the patio has 2 hammocks and a large dining table where we ate all our meals. When it rained, we sat comfortably on the patio listening to the frogs and could see Howler monkeys and sloths in the distance. Various activities like zip lining, surfing, Manzanillo jungle guided hike, cacao farm, Jaguar Rescue Sanctuary were all booked from the office located within walking distance. I highly recommend this house and would not hesitate to come back for another vacation!

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 25 January 2016

An aesthetic little house in the jungle. Great use of light, good kitchen, wonderful porch, fascinating pond. Dowside: uneven floors, dark, musty bedrooms. Not for those with a need for creature comforts, but a little adventurous and quite authentic. On site manager is terrific helping with tips and arrangements.

Room Tip: Just one option
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I had the best vacation of my life here and I would highly recommend this vacation rental for everyone!

I saw so much wildlife within hours of my arrival and the entire experience here was nothing short of magical!

Steps from beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and all other amenities. The hosts were wonderful and made my stay better than I ever could have imagined. The property and location are accurately described and are beautiful, clean, and well maintained.

I can't wait to go back and stay again! The trip here was nothing short of ideal. Even better than I had hoped.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends