All reviews nice beaches perfect stay howler monkeys house bike jungle rain
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I felt instantly at home here. The surroundings are beautiful, the decor was earthy and comfortable, and the manager was super friendly and welcoming. The house had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable, and having the grocery store nearby as well as the fruit truck that passed in the afternoon was super convenient. Lots of activities are within close reach and of course the beach is just across the street. I loved being lulled to sleep by the sounds of the jungle (including the frogs!), and waking to the birds and monkeys in the morning. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Our family of 4 loved this well maintained and clean house located in a jungle setting! It is private yet the grocery store is a 3 minute walk away and the beach is ~10 min away by foot. The kitchen is well equipped, mosquito nets surround the beds (not that bugs were an issue for us), the patio has 2 hammocks and a large dining table where we ate all our meals. When it rained, we sat comfortably on the patio listening to the frogs and could see Howler monkeys and sloths in the distance. Various activities like zip lining, surfing, Manzanillo jungle guided hike, cacao farm, Jaguar Rescue Sanctuary were all booked from the office located within walking distance. I highly recommend this house and would not hesitate to come back for another vacation!

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 25 January 2016

An aesthetic little house in the jungle. Great use of light, good kitchen, wonderful porch, fascinating pond. Dowside: uneven floors, dark, musty bedrooms. Not for those with a need for creature comforts, but a little adventurous and quite authentic. On site manager is terrific helping with tips and arrangements.

Room Tip: Just one option
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I had the best vacation of my life here and I would highly recommend this vacation rental for everyone!

I saw so much wildlife within hours of my arrival and the entire experience here was nothing short of magical!

Steps from beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and all other amenities. The hosts were wonderful and made my stay better than I ever could have imagined. The property and location are accurately described and are beautiful, clean, and well maintained.

I can't wait to go back and stay again! The trip here was nothing short of ideal. Even better than I had hoped.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2015

This property had all of the necessary amenities for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Friendly assistance available via caretaker when needed, the place itself was clean and spacious - it felt immediately like a home away from home. The location was perfectly situated - wildlife to enjoy just outside the house and just a short stroll to the beach and friendly local restaurants. Just a short bike or cab ride away took us to an animal rescue where the exotic wildlife continued. Local convenience/grocery store is literally a 3 minute walk away, and we were able to go zip lining and to a national park just by taking a short bus ride. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends