“Wonderful food and ambiance”
Review of Amimodo

Amimodo
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: the Amimodo restaurant is located in front the beach.We have a different kind of special home made dishes ,celiacs pastas and veggetarian food. Friendly service....special for family and lovers!
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had a wonderful dinner here. Sit outside -- you will have a great view of the ocean. I had the bolognese, which was the special, and they were able to make it for me gluten-free. Everyone in our party loved their food.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Everytime I go to Puerto Viejo I try to go to this place. The food is better than good, prices are fair, service is top and, best of all, at night you can get a table close to the beach and spend a romantic dinner if you go with your lover. Don´t miss Amimodo, you´ll be very satisfied.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We were driving by when I saw the restaurant. We were going for a drink and we stayed for dinner. I have the tuna steak and it was outstanding. My husband had pasta that were excellent too.
We will surely go back for another dinner.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We both had a large pizza, its a bit expensive but its of very good quality! Its just on the main road in the Mazanillo direction!!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

One of the couple of places I always visit when I come to puerto viejo. I recommend sitting at the tables outside- even in the rain. Not a place to go if you're in a rush, but I wasn't, so lingering for 20 minutes without having the bill picked up was not a big deal. Hearing the surf and watching chameleons is just fine for me.