Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews the owner puerto viejo in town every morning mosquito net hot water highly recommend staying here location was perfect small hotel air conditioning pura vida ceiling fan stephanie congo balcony beaches fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020

This one of the mouse beautiful places in Puerto viejo, i really like that the hotel is surrounded of nature and the pool is amacion this a please to feel relax and have nice time with the family and even friends. it's very near from the beach and located in a convenient place to go walking to puerto viejo town.
the attention in the hotel is excellent. can't wait to come back :)

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank 332yulianas
Reviewed 16 March 2020

What we loved:
+very very personable host, helpful in organizing tours ✌☺️
+beautiful and well-kept area
+hammocks on the balconies
+beautiful and clean swimming pool
+healthy breakfast and free drinkable water
+large private rooms with large comfortable beds (Fan-equipped rooms are totally sufficient)
+daily room cleaning service
+friendly dog

(duration: 5 nights)

Best greetings
D+A

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I stayed here for 4 nights in December towards the end of a 3 week trip. Not the most luxurious place I've stayed, but not the highest price either, and the bar/pool area were gorgeous and breakfast great. The staff were friendly and helpful with answering questions and making suggestions (I'd never heard of the Ara Project despite researching the area beforehand but it was on of the best things I did in 3 weeks in Costa Rica). The best bit of Blue Conga for me was the little grey kitten who decided that I was hers on the day I arrived, and barely left my side thereafter. Leaving her early in the morning for my bus back to SJO nearly broke my heart! I was travelling in CR on my own and was initially a little nervous about staying in PV as a lone female traveller but never for a second felt nervous in the resort or the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 29 February 2020

In lonely planet Costa Rica this place is described as a backstreet b&b and I couldn't agree more, I really didn't like it here, we had a downstairs room with no hot water, and a room which was desperate for renovation, what we complained about the water my husband was told "you need to keep your wife warm" we had a rottweiler camped on our little terraced area and it barked at everything that moved which meant I was terrified to leave my room as i hate big dogs, the dogs next door were equally annoying as they barked all night! If breakfast wasn't ordered by exactly 4pm you weren't getting any, ten past was too late to get some extra fruit and an extra slice if bread! Was expensive at $7 for breakfast when it was just toast and fruit. I understand that the upstairs rooms were better but I had no option of one of those, I wouldn't personally stay here again, I'm certain there are many better places nearby!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I had one of the better rooms with a ceiling fan and Mosi nets. Some rooms didn't have fans!! It was very humid too.

Some rooms couldn't get hot water showers.

The dogs next door constantly barked at all times of the day and night which spoilt our stay.

Small swimming pool, no bar. Pretty gardens.

Owner has 2 dogs on site which wander around.

Room tip: Upstairs rooms are much brighter
Date of stay: February 2020