Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
SAVE US$6
Booking.comUS$76
Priceline
eDreamsUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

If you are traveling for vacation it’s not a good option as it’s basic.

There aren’t much options in the center, this one is the best. The staff is really nice, the room was clean, they have air condition and the food is 4/5.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2019

Probably best hotel in Limon. Basic, no frills, but clean. Ac worked, running water etc. no elevators so not good if you cannot navigate stairs. Good restaurant and service. Would stay again if in town.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My review is not only for the hotel, the restaurant have the best CostaRican Caribbean food and excellent service I’ll be back sure!
Try the fried fish with rice n’ beans! Is one of the best dishes in the menu

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have not visited the hotel as such, but it´s restaurant yes.
I live in San José and whenever I visit Limón I sure also visit Hotel Park´s restaurant and I love it, specially the " Fish a la Caribeña" (Be carefull it´s hot, but you can ask the waiter to minimize the "chile picante")

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2017

This hotel was a poor choice from us. We were very tired from flying in a red eye that got in at 9am, and then we did not get there driving from San Jose until quarter to 4; so we were beat. I would have forged on 15 more miles further south, or 40 miles to Puerto Viejo; but even 15 miles can take forever in the area during our travel. We had lunch/dinner at a restaurant at another hotel we were also considering, checked in to Park Hotel, and slept. Did not wake up until 8pm; and just stepped out to buy some things from the drugstore and snacks/drinks from the market. The hotel is close to the port, it has a nice ocean view, and the free breakfast is good. The front lady is somewhat indifferent, so don't expect good customer service. She took a while to warm up. The restaurant staff are much nicer.

When we checked in, and went to our room, only to find out there was a luggage already in the bed. So we had to go back down the stairs and get another room.

The room is pretty dank. The neighborhood\area smelled and my husband said it's because of the sewer runoff from the storm, and the a/c is kind of questionable. The bathroom is not dirty, but basic, and the hotel room floor is sticky. The sad part is that we paid a relatively pretty penny for this hotel (Thanksgiving day) out of necessity. There are other hotels in the area but this is one of the two we'd actually stay at. The area gets pretty quiet after 9pm on; even with the bar across the street, which was our view. The area is fairly safe. I do like the lighting that lighted up the palm trees surrounding hte hotel. Internet is free. I would not stay there again unless I'm back stuck in Limon once again, and tired from driving all day.

Room tip: Stay but don't expect much. Upgrade to the view room if possible.
Date of stay: November 2017