Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$62
Agoda.comUS$62
PricelineUS$62
All reviews capuchin monkeys clams mosquito net national park lovely place white faced monkeys coffee maker supermarket fridge fans paradise sandro trees gaps nature garden forest
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing lovely small place does make you feel you are already in the park, the bungalow are so lovely , clean and comfortable , I wish I had stayed longer than one night , the staff is very friendly and helpful , the park , the bus station and the town centre are all a short walk away

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2018

At Bungalows Ache can sit on your deck of your bungalow and listen to the ocean waves crashing in the distance. While we sat on our deck we watched all kinds of wildlife wonder through the property. I didn't read the reviews enough to realize that the bungalows were open air (no screens) so that was a shock when we arrived. There were bug nets over the bed and it ended being a non issue for us. Afterwards, I looked at reviews and found that it was pretty clear that this was the case BUT they are updating them and the bungalow next to us definitely had windows and screens from what I could tell. In fact, I think ours was the only open one of the 3 total. So at some point, I imagine they will all be closed up. It actually made for a comfortable temperature and was nice to hear the rain all night. This location is convenient to both the park and town.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ally C
Reviewed 31 January 2018

This bungalows are just BEAUTIFUL, it was a shame that I just could spend two nights there, unfortunately it was on weekend so it was full booked. The owner is a kind and nice person. The place is clean and you just get lost in the middle of the nature... it was not difficult to find it following the advertisements. This place is one of my unforgettable memories from CR ...

Room tip: Is better to book before arrival only if you don't wanna miss this beautiful place.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Great location with so many animals outside your bungalow. Owners are friendly and helpful. 5 min walk to national park and restaurants. One of the best places I stayed in Costa Rica. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2017

If I had written this review just as I arrived I would have said it was terrible. I arrived tired (driven from Biagua} still stressed from just coming from the UK etc.
However after 3 days here I felt like a new man. Really relaxing place and pace of life.
All sorts of animals (capuchin and howler monkeys, huge iguanas, coatis) and birds just going about their business 10 metres from your terrace.
The entrance to the park is 5 minutes stroll as are the restaurants.
Lovely place to just relax and enjoy the animals.
Loved it, thank you.