We arrived with a party of three and, in spite of the fact that we'd requested two beds we were given a room with just a single queen. When we asked about the availability of roll away beds (listed as one of the hotel's amenities on the Marriott website) or a fold out couch (also listed on the Marriott website). we were told there were none available.
The overall attitude was "sorry, but it's your problem."
All this led to an uncomfortable evening, indeed.
Costa Rica is a delight. The Marriott is not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover striking architecture and impeccable accommodations at Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose. Our luxury hotel in San Jose, Costa Rica offers a magical backdrop for a leisurely or adventurous stay. One of the best hotels in Central America, as rated by Condé Nast, our hacienda resort sits nestled within a 30-acre coffee plantation and offers views of the mountains or the San Jose skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Marriott San Jose
- Marriott San Antonio De Belen
- Marriott San Jose
- Marriott Costa Rica
- San Jose Marriott
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose San Antonio De Belen