3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$227
Orbitz.comUS$227
CheapTicketsUS$227
Prestigia.comUS$233
All reviews cooking class other guests body scrub our honeymoon couples massage romantic dinner open air minute massage soaking tub oatmeal costa rica delicious lunch in town seared tuna couple massage king room howler monkeys
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2021

What a welcome getaway. The property is awesome and the rooms are super comfy. I slept like a log and really enjoyed the enclosed outdoor showers attached to the rooms. Staff is super nice and engaging and the owners often join for meals, which are delicious, better than pretty much any restaurants in town. Staff and owners are super approachable. The view from the courtyard is amazing, made for some awesome sunsets. And the location is far enough away to feel super remote and relaxed, but just a 15min drive from Tamarindo and Playa Avellanas if you want to go surfing or hit some bars. I can't wait to come back with family and friends

Date of stay: April 2021
Los Altos de Eros, Owner at Los Altos de Eros Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We loved hosting you and hope to welcome you back to Los Altos very soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2021

We stayed for the 3 night surf and yoga retreat and had the experience of a lifetime!! The yoga instructor Julia was so nice, knowledgeable, and helped customize our flow each day based on how we felt. Coordinating transportation was a breeze. The food was exceptional. My favorite was the seared tuna and a banana flambé. The surf instructor rafa was super fun and experienced. He gave us great tips! The manager Enrique was so helpful and considerate making the whole trip so easy. And cant forget the setting...the spa, pool, dining area, and view were beautiful. Best experience I've had at a hotel!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Los Altos de Eros, Owner at Los Altos de Eros Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

We had such a great time facilitating your retreat and getting to know you. Thank you for your review and hopefully we will see you soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2021

My boyfriend and I were staying in Tamarindo and booked a massage and romantic dinner. The setting took my breath away. It is on the top of a mountain and they were able to make the spa area completely private for us. After our AMAZING massages, we shared champagne in a hot tub and then had dinner. Friendly and extraordinary service. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your romantic sunset massage and dinner! Pura Vida.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

After a year of rescheduling and waiting to go to Tamarindo, we finally got to visit! Let me tell you, this boutique hotel was WORTH the wait and so much more! When you arrive, you almost immediately feel relaxed. The owners and staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and at home. They helped with any confusion and were extremely knowledgeable about places to recommend and things to see/do. Some of the friendliest people we’ve met during our travels! But if you want to really relax, stay at the hotel and book literally anything in their spa! I’ve had a few massages before but I was so overwhelmed with how incredible the spa experience was that I cried. I am confident that was the Best massage I will ever have in my life. From the generously portioned breakfast to the three course dinners at night, the chef there was incredibly talented. The pool is only a few steps away from your room as well as monkeys, iguanas, hummingbirds, and beautiful tropical plants!!This place was miraculously designed with complete retreat in mind. You won’t want to leave! I cannot recommend enough and we will certainly do whatever we can to come back someday!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Wow thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to meet you both and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

My wife and hi had a couples massage followed by champagne for sunset then a 3 course dinner. The massages were long and relaxing, and the food was excellent. The staff were all great - friendly, helpful and professional. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Los Altos de Eros, Owner at Los Altos de Eros Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Thank you for visiting our Spa! We are so glad you enjoyed your evening. We hope to see you soon!