2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$304
Booking.comUS$304
eDreamsUS$304
Expedia.comUS$304
TravelocityUS$304
Orbitz.comUS$304
CheapTicketsUS$304
All reviews eros suite cooking class other guests body scrub our honeymoon couples massage romantic dinner open air minute massage soaking tub costa rica delicious lunch couple massage king room howler monkeys yoga studio zip lining
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My husband and I stayed at LADE in early July. The boutique hotel features just six rooms, which provides a great level of intimacy to the stay. Located on top of a mountain, overlooking the beautiful green jungle below with views of the ocean, the hotel is an ideal location for anyone looking for tranquility and relaxation.

Customer service is above and beyond at LADE. From the very beginning when I first booked the room, the two managers were exceedingly helpful. Every staff member we encountered during our stay was the same- always full of smiles and going out of their way to ensure your stay is nothing but perfect.

I highly recommend booking the couples massage and sunset dinner BEFORE you arrive. We were told this when we booked the room, but did not try to schedule it until we arrived- no availability. They do open the spa to outside guests. Watching the sunset from the infinity pool was stunning, so I can only imagine how beautiful it would have been to enjoy the private dinner in the spa.

The hotel is small, but features so many wonderful amenities. My husband and I enjoyed a couples massage and hung out in the jacuzzi in the spa on several occasions. We woke up in the morning and enjoyed delicious Costa Rican coffee while listening to the nearby howler monkeys. Meals are served at a large table for all the couples choosing to stay and dine, which we enjoyed getting to know the other guests and also learning of different areas or adventures to check out. There is a small workout open-air space and a yoga instructor comes to the property for classes on Tuesdays.

I was a bit nervous when I first booked the room at LADE due to the isolation of the property, but we were able to take two trips to Tamarindo with free shuttle service provided by the hotel. The hotel also assisted us in scheduling a zip line adventure, which I highly recommend!

Overall, our stay was one of the best experiences I could imagine and I hope to return to LADE soon! Thank you to all of the staff for making the trip perfect!

Room tip: All rooms feature wonderful views, we stayed in a poolside king and LOVED the outdoor shower
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hev_Nguyen
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were at LADE for the second half of our honeymoon. We spent 6 days in the poolside king, and had the most perfect and outstanding experience. Everything from the staff, to the food, drinks, views, chef Zulay, the managers, charming owners, and housekeeping were perfect... I could go on and on. So much attention to detail I could mention, but I won't ruin the surprise! Also, a visit to the spa is an absolute must. The

We will certainly be back, and will be recommending LADE to anyone and everyone who is planning a visit to Costa Rica!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Q1640RHdaniellem
Reviewed 3 July 2017

LADE is a gem of a hotel! The location is paradise with the jungle surrounding you and and an infinity pool with ocean views. The spa is spectacular, the food is amazing and the whole staff is there for you whenever you need anything. You can speak with the chef, the owners are around and super friendly and the staff makes sure everything is perfect! The spa is out of this world! Settled over looking the jungle they offer amazing treatments - I tried the chocolate scrub, clay facial and 1.5 massage that was one of the best experiences ever! Whats nice too is it is located in a private mountain but they have free transportation to and from Tamarindo if you want to go shopping, check out the beach etc. I had an amazing time and will be back with family or friend next time!

Room tip: Suite on the second floor! Amazing and great for couples.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank WorldTravler1284
Reviewed 29 June 2017

WOW! Where to even begin.. The property is beyond gorgeous. The service is outstanding. The staff and owner are such kind and down to earth people. The food is incredible. My sister and I are vegan, and they were very accommodating in making us delicious, vegan meals. My family travels a lot and we have stayed at a lot of nice hotels and resorts, and LADE makes it to the top of the list. The hotel is secluded and surrounded by nature, away from the congestion of the other hotels and beach resorts in the surrounding area. If you are looking for a unique, relaxing, and peaceful experience this is the place! Miss it already and hope to come back again soon.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to several cities that boast the best spa but this one by far takes rates above them all. The outstanding service, food and location are incomparable! Be sure to check out their shop for the same products they used!

Date of stay: June 2017