Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Marco and Lydia are the best SUP outfit in Tamarindo and have excellent equipment

I came down to Tamarindo in November for a "dental vacation" and after much research settled on... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
telecom800
MA
Costa Rica SUP Paradise

Visited Tamarindo in August with 3 friends from work and had an awesome experience with Marco and... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2018
toddgore1
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Tamarindo
from US$115.00
from US$45.00
from US$95.00
from US$105.00
More Info
All reviews his wife flat water pura vida surf trip costa rica intermediate level surf skills excellent equipment wonderful hosts traveling alone three hours tamarindo diria amazing experience tamarindo area board selection hour lesson top notch
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I am from Portugal , a sup lover intermediate !
I went in contact with Marcos by email and from the beginning I had all the informations I need to be sure I would have a nice experience!
What a week!!
Good boards and paddles and photo session by him or his wife Lydia!
Marcos is always giving information about the best beaches and of course knows everything about his Costa Rica!
I did increase my level for sup surfing..I will return on this so nice Tamarindo!
Do not hesitate to be with them!
Very educated, funny and always there if you need an help !
Thanks you Marcos and Lydia for the time we spent together !
Hope see you soon!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I just spent 4 days with Marco around Tamarindo and would highly recommend him to surfers and paddlesurfers. First, he is extremely experienced as a teacher and coach and helped me with foot positioning, balance,and form on the board. He used pictures and videos (extremely helpful) to assist in this process. He also has a wide selection of beginner, intermediate and advanced boards as well as the best paddles on the market. He is always most concerning about your safety but also gives very specific tips on how to get better and how to be safe in the water. On top of everything, he is honest and enthusiastic about the area and CR in general and full of great and useful information. If you want to have fun, get better, be safe, and do it all at a reasonable price, Marco is your best choice in the area by far!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I did SUP paddling for first time and I love it! Marco takes really good care of you, felt safe and no stress at all. It was great experience and will do it once again for sure!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We booked 4 days of board and paddle hire for myself and my son. I paddle a lot so I booked Marco to give my son some lessons. By day 3 my son was catching as many waves as me and on days 4&5 he was catching more than me! Thanks for that Marco! I also got some coaching and I learnt some good paddle technique tips. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

What a great experience! Marco is so knowledgeable and ensures you have a fantastic time on the water. We had so much fun!

Date of experience: September 2017