“Sup wave and fun!”

Costa Rica SUP Stand Up Paddle Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: At Costa Rica Stand Up Paddle Adventures we offer high end, world class SUP Surfing Camps and high quality flatwater SUP Lessons. For Beginners, we offer high quality Stand Up Paddle Lessons in Tamarindo. For Intermediate/Advanced Flatwater SUPers we offer 2-4 hour SUP Tours in Tamarindo, Pirata, Danta, Conchal, Las Catalinas and to other beautiful nearby beaches. For Intermediate and Advanced SUP Surfers, we offer Coaching and Guided Tours in Tamarindo, Avellanas, Grande and other great SUP surf spots by our local sup surf instructor/coach/guides. We have exciting SUP Adventure Travel guided tours and vacation packages ranging from 4 hours to multi-day. We will customize and plan the adventures closely with you. Join us and learn paddle board surfing or reach your "next level" here, in beautiful Costa Rica.
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I am from Portugal , a sup lover intermediate !
I went in contact with Marcos by email and from the beginning I had all the informations I need to be sure I would have a nice experience!
What a week!!
Good boards and paddles and photo session by him or his wife Lydia!
Marcos is always giving information about the best beaches and of course knows everything about his Costa Rica!
I did increase my level for sup surfing..I will return on this so nice Tamarindo!
Do not hesitate to be with them!
Very educated, funny and always there if you need an help !
Thanks you Marcos and Lydia for the time we spent together !
Hope see you soon!

"took pictures"
"marco"
in 100 reviews

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I just spent 4 days with Marco around Tamarindo and would highly recommend him to surfers and paddlesurfers. First, he is extremely experienced as a teacher and coach and helped me with foot positioning, balance,and form on the board. He used pictures and videos (extremely helpful) to assist in this process. He also has a wide selection of beginner, intermediate and advanced boards as well as the best paddles on the market. He is always most concerning about your safety but also gives very specific tips on how to get better and how to be safe in the water. On top of everything, he is honest and enthusiastic about the area and CR in general and full of great and useful information. If you want to have fun, get better, be safe, and do it all at a reasonable price, Marco is your best choice in the area by far!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I did SUP paddling for first time and I love it! Marco takes really good care of you, felt safe and no stress at all. It was great experience and will do it once again for sure!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We booked 4 days of board and paddle hire for myself and my son. I paddle a lot so I booked Marco to give my son some lessons. By day 3 my son was catching as many waves as me and on days 4&5 he was catching more than me! Thanks for that Marco! I also got some coaching and I learnt some good paddle technique tips. Thoroughly recommended.