“Amazing Experience ”

Costa Rica SUP Stand Up Paddle Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: At Costa Rica Stand Up Paddle Adventures we offer high end, world class SUP Surfing Camps and high quality flatwater SUP Lessons. For Beginners, we offer high quality Stand Up Paddle Lessons in Tamarindo. For Intermediate/Advanced Flatwater SUPers we offer 2-4 hour SUP Tours in Tamarindo, Pirata, Danta, Conchal, Las Catalinas and to other beautiful nearby beaches. For Intermediate and Advanced SUP Surfers, we offer Coaching and Guided Tours in Tamarindo, Avellanas, Grande and other great SUP surf spots by our local sup surf instructor/coach/guides. We have exciting SUP Adventure Travel guided tours and vacation packages ranging from 4 hours to multi-day. We will customize and plan the adventures closely with you. Join us and learn paddle board surfing or reach your "next level" here, in beautiful Costa Rica.
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

What a great experience! Marco is so knowledgeable and ensures you have a fantastic time on the water. We had so much fun!

All reviews
"took pictures"
"marco"
in 100 reviews

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time working with Marco! He's the man down there and will get you what you need and send you to the right spot. I contacted him prior to my trip to rent a performance SUP for my vaca. He knew my surfing style and gave him specs what i surf at home. He gave me several options in my range. The board was great quality and worked out awesome for the trip. Much easier than lugging a SUP through the airport and to the house. He also gave me pointers and some awesome tips to help my surfing one day I met up with him taking pics of another SUP guy. Super good guy!! Most highly recommended in the area

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I just wanna give Marco & Jose a high 5 !!! I had an amazing time w/ them (it's not my first time ) I plan on coming back again & again. Their hospitality was amazing along with local knowledge.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Marco, Jose, and Lydia do a truly fantastic job, this is a great experience for anyone interested in paddlesurf! The structure was perfect for us, our routine was an early morning surf session, followed by breakfast and a nap! When we woke we'd explore Tamarindo on our own and meet up with Marco at our leisure in the afternoon for more local surfing, talk about relaxing! Marco is always there when needed while simultaneously giving you enough space to explore Costa Rica in your own way. Jose is a great waterman and a wonderful resource for surf instruction. Lydia is a complete sweetheart and incredibly accommodating. Pura vida!

1  Thank Andrew R
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I highly recommend SUP Stand Up Adventures! You're never "Just another customer" to the crew there. Attention to your needs, ability and most of all your safety, are met with high standards. Put your hometown attitude on the rack before you arrive. The Costa Rica vibe is the most giving I've ever been a part of. You'll learn that respect and care is what truly makes you. The endless surf locations are always dedicated to meet your needs and is dictated by mother nature. It's amazing how it can be waist high but within a 30 minute drive and location change, it can be head high just like that! Did I mention no crowds? That's right, knowledge and timing avoids the crowds as Stand Up Adventures keeps a limit on heads in the lineup. So in a nut shell, if you can tolerate a group of professionals caring for you, uncrowded breaks, lining you up with excellent equipment to meet your needs, taking you to the best breaks that the area can offer, then you've found your SUP Adventure!!!! You will not be disappointed. Not true, you will have to go home when your trip is over. Trust me, you're not going to want to leave. Pura Vida !!!!

1  Thank tjmeister