Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$80
ZenHotels.com
Trip.comUS$81
All reviews playground area good vibes bed dorm costa rica pura vida surf lessons place to stay nice pool nachos in town diego hostel solo beach javier community instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Staff were very friendly, particularly Olivia and Ava at the bar, the happy hour deals were really great.
Great service and really fun to hang out with all of the travelers. The WiFi and the coworking space were both also great which was super important to me!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Selina Management, Owner at Selina Tamarindo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

We are happy you enjoy your time in Selina Tamarindo, SEE YOU SOON JOSH!!

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Good drinks, people and energy. I had a great time at the pool plus the happy hour drinks are amazing! I would recommend this to anyone solo traveling as well, easy to meet people with a lot of events going on.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for the feedback Rushi, we are happy you enjoy your time with us,pura vida.

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

The Selina in Tamarindo was the highlight of my trip to Costa Rica! Not only was it in a beautiful location but all the staff members were so welcoming and friendly. Your first day here will most definitely be a beautiful experience. Lastly I owe a lot to my favorite staff member Carlos! He helped me out throughout the duration of my stay and did everything in his power to make my life a lot easier. If you ever have any questions that need to be answered he is your guy!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks for your feedback Freddy, hope to see you again in Selina Tamarindo

Reviewed 22 April 2021

If you find yourself traveling through Tamarindo and are looking for a place to stay, I highly recommend popping into Selina, the vibes are always on, and the place is in a perfect location steps away from the beach. I solo traveled, and by the end of the week I felt like the people I'd met had been my friends for years. They say the people make the place, and this place definitely has the people, the staff are absolutely amazing. One in particular that really made stay was the yoga instructor, River. From the morning yoga, guided meditations, and her overall inclusive energy, making everyone in the hostel feel warm and welcome by inviting us all out for dinner, drinks, etc. was exactly what I needed. All in all I had an awesome time and would certainly go back.

Date of stay: March 2021

We are happy you enjoy your time with us Charles, thanks for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

party people and chillers. You’ll fit roughy in. I was worried I wouldn’t find a group but within 30 minutes me and 6 ppl were enjoying drinks and headed out on the town. It’s closed to all the popular hangout spots and beach. It doesn’t affect me if u don’t but honestly youd be missing out

Date of stay: April 2021

We are happy you enjoy your time with us. Hope to have you again soon