“peaceful comfort”
Outdoor shower
Jungle for neighbors
Modern Interiors
Full terraces and balconies
Full kitchens with dishwashers and ice makers
TV in the table
full luxury sleeping
Large modern bathrooms with raintower showers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ottawa, Canada
“peaceful comfort”
Reviewed 23 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here at new years 2011 / 2012 and were happy to return to both samara and the logan. We stayed 3 nights this time and thoroughly enjoyed it. We especially love a relaxing afternoon reading on our outdoor couch having a few cold imperials while cooling off in the salt water pool. Love that pool. Slept well - nice overhead fan, and a/c available if that is your thing. No noise from the street. Monica was gracious and helpful. An easy text, email or phone call away. Good wifi. Heard the howler monkeys each day but this time we didn't see them. This time we did see a "couti / agouti" in the forest next door which is the raccoon like animal with a long tail.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
Michele M
“Secluded and Central”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Great location in town and totally private and peaceful. Fantastic pool and bbq area for all our outdoor living. Nice, modern units and a great place to lounge poolside. Would definitely recommend it!!

Travelling group: Friends
gypsyjuls
Playa Samara, Costa Rica
“Perfect location for a relaxing get away.”
Reviewed 3 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

What a beautiful place! Gorgeous roomy, apartment like space, close to everything. Super clean with a fantastic pool and landscaping.

Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway
Angor
Burlington, Vermont
“Very comfortable, convenient location.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Logan for 5 nights. It was right in town and convenient to many restaurants and necessities. It is a 5 minute walk from the beach. We loved retreating back to our lodgings after each day. A very private and relaxing environment.

Our host helped arrange for rides from the airport and to various destinations and gave she offered a lot of useful advice before and during our stay. She was also attentive to our needs, and very good about staying in contact.

For what its worth, the security deposit we put down was returned very promptly.

I recommend this location without reservations. I'd definitely stay there again!

Liked best: The pool.
Liked least: A couple of lights were not working in our unit.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BettyClev...
Cleveland, Oh
“I Really Wanted To Love This Property”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I use Trip Advisor for accurate reviews from those who are there. I was excited to stay at this property from the pictures but when I got there I was dissappointed. I was not going to say anything but this property does need some care. It does not look like the pictures. There was no phone, toilet paper had to be delivered, the door did not completly lock or close. The gardener came in and turned the water on and left. Came back and turned the water off. He did not do one other thing. Everything needs cleaning. Cushions outside are faded and covered in dust. Outside gardens are not tended to. Grill and sink are dirty. There are ants on everything. I know it is C.R. but we stayed in other places where this is not the case. I had to sweep the outside area and the steps myself. Refrigerator and dishwasher need cleaning. Everything needs attention. It would not a great deal to bring this up to perfect but as it stands now the feeling was just "yuck".
I am not interested in calling someone in to do the repairs etc while I am staying there. I feel I should not have to tell an owner the property needs work, they should be able to see that themselves.
Monika was available and sweet as can be.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot shower. Quiet area close to everything.
Liked least: See above. Needs attention and the pictures shown are just not accurate.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 Mar 2014
Hi Betty,
I wish that you had mentioned some of this, as I would have been happy to try and fix the issues you saw. However, we haven't had rain in months, so dry leaves and dust are a part of life, as are ants and wildlife since the Logan is located right next to the jungle.
Nevertheless, thank you for your input, and Pura Vida!
Monika
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing