I was at Sugar's Monkey for a week in June. We booked at the last minute and we couldn't have picked a better spot.
The place is awesome and so the staff. It's really close to the beach. The food is one of the best you can find in Playa Grande (especially the pizza and the pulpo salad..mmmm delicious)
We were coming back to a fresh and clean room with clean towels everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical life style Sugars Monkey is a small hostel where you can breath ocean; 150 mt from miles white sandy beach, welcomes its guests with pool surrounded of tropical garden where you can eat fresh and healthy food from our restaurant open from breakfast time till dinner. Eight room with air conditioning, ambient fans, private bathroom, shower and hot water; Two room settings: doble room for two occupancy and large room for four occupancy. Community space, gym and pool table are free for guest, Be Water surf rental and tour will happy to take you into waterworld ....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Sugar's Monkey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Playa Grande
- Hotel Playa Grande
- Sugar's Monkey Costa Rica/Playa Grande