We stayed in Villa 7 for the first week of May. The villa was BEAUTIFUL. The view from each room along with the pool area was breathtaking.Villa 7 was not apart of all all inclusive deal, but we emailed Kristine and our 7 day vacation was filled with the most amazing food made by our chef Sandra. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner was prepared for us, everything was fresh and soooooooo yummy. They would even bring it down to the beach and set up a whole picnic for us table and all. Beach is about a 5 minute drive but is still pretty much on location. Every day we had the beach to ourselves. We want to give David the manger a HUGE thank you. David was one of the nicest men we have ever met. So kind and helpful for our entire trip. We highly recommend Recreo and would love to come back one day. If you are looking for a sit back, relax do nothing vacation this is it. The resort it self doesn't have any excursions but they are set up with them and will be able to make the reservations for you. Beautiful place and beautiful service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recreo Resort, a 63-acre mountain and beach estate near Playa Rajada is just 1 hour and 30 minutes from Liberia airport. Choose from one of our private villas, all with private pools and ocean views. During the holidays,included in the price of the All-Inclusive package are airport transfers, a villa cook and housekeeper, all meals and beverages, concierge and all onsite activities including kayaking, tennis, mountain biking, hiking, snorkeling and a range of beach activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Recreo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Recreo Hotel Province Of Guanacaste
- Recreo Costa Rica/Guanacaste