You stay in this hotel for the breathtaking views and luscious gardens. Our room had an unobstructed view of the Arenal Volcano. The patio doors were almost the length of the entire wall. There was a nice patio with a table and two chairs outside so you could contemplate how lucky you are to be in paradise. We did not spend a lot of time at the hotel because our tour schedule did not allow enough time to do so. It is one of our regrets that we didn't because the grounds, views and rooms were soooo beautiful. We did eat in the restaurant for dinner and breakfast. The food, overall, underwhelmed. We ordered the surf and turf for dinner and the lobster, although delicious, was overcooked and expensive. Probably better to eat offsite. Breakfast was standard fare, eggs, rice & beans, toast, fresh fruit, bread... Service was a mixed bag. Service at dinner was slow, the bartender by the pool seemed more interested in surfing the computer than servings his patrons. On the other hand bar service in the restaurant was great as was bag & room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos