We enjoyed our stay at Kokoro Arenal - great staff, lush gardens, rustic cabins, very pleasant open eating area, nice pool area and great view of Arenal. Breakfast very good with attentive service. A few points affected our rating - cleaning service to cabins not great (and towels not changed), jacuzzi not working, limited dining menu for the evenings (but we suspect they are trying to not be too over ambitious). We spent a day at Tabacon Springs (fantastic), and a morning in La Fortuna (little to see apart from souvenir shops, restaurants and tour operators - glad we didn't stay in town).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest of the northern hills of Costa Rica, Hotel Kokoro Arenal is the perfect hideaway retreat blessed with untouched flora and fauna and a panoramic setting overlooking the majestic volcano of Arenal. At Kokoro Arenal, each of our carefully designed eco-villas offers a stay in a cozy family oriented style, with charm, and a service approach prepared in a joyful, attentive, and sustainable way. The lodging grounds also invite you to dip into the hill-top swimming pool, tropical hut with hammock, and explore our tucked away rainforest trails. With our Kokoro ‘heartfelt’ ways, we aim to revitalize your senses and share with you a vibrant experience in the Costa Rican tropics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kokoro Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kokoro Arenal Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Resort Kokoro Arenal
- Hotel Kokoro Arenal Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos