All reviews light sleeper noise from the street restaurants and bars la fortuna lovely little hotel costa rica bring earplugs small kitchenette the hotel manager the cleaning lady ac unit hot shower book tours busy road great hotel mini fridge private bathroom
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I chose to stay here because of the value and location. This hotel was super clean and comfortable. Rocio was the woman who helped us along the way. She answered every one of our questions by email, helped us book our stay (and booked our taxi to get there) and even the excursions! We didn’t book anything before coming but she had plenty of contacts and options for us just a phone call away. She was absolutely fantastic the entire way. The first day there I fell in love with the little birdie that lives in the lobby. Book here, you don’t regret it.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rocio V, Manager at Regina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hi,

We don´t have enough words to say Thank you very much for the nice review. I try to do all the tours so I can help you with good recommendations. We are glad to hear you did find the hotel super clean with good locations.
Help our customers is number one goal for us. We hope you to see you again.

Regards

Regina Hotel Staff

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I spent 6 nights at Regina Hotel in La Fortuna and it was a fantastic experience I have to be honest. I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel downtown with a small kitchen area and refridgerator for my needs. After reading the previous tripadvisor reviews which were all positive I decided to book here. My hotel room was perfect. Very spacious with two double beds. Bathroom very nice and clean with good hot shower. Location is central in La Fortuna close to everything. Room was cleaned regularly by a member of staff. Manageress Rocio was the perfect host. We clicked really well and she was very helpful advising me on tours, eating out and had excellent local knowledge. Flatscreen TV and laundry service available. Brilliant staff. I would highly recommend Regina Hotel to anyone looking for a resonably priced hotel centrally located. Fantastic!

Room tip: I had room number 8 which has a view of Arenal Volcano.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
arenal-azul, Gerente at Regina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Rob,

Thank you for choosing the Regina and taking the time to write this wonderful review about your stay.. We really appreciate your detailed review and are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with our staff, hotel amenities and the many attractions that La Fortuna offers. We look forward to your next visit. The clothes you left are washed and pressed and are here be waiting for your return. Thanks again for your visit. .

Rocio

Reviewed 9 April 2018

One might say that this hotel has seen greater times, and this may arguably be the case for Vienna as a whole. Having said that, this is an excellent hotel in an amazing location of Vienna. The management does many things right. The rooms are convenient and nice, the restaurant is very good and charming. There is free wireless internet access free of any bars. The pricing is relatively reasonable. The hotel as a whole has a charm reminiscent of the times when Vienna was still the headquarter of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Much recommended.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Me and 2 friends shared a room, and it was excellent. The room was clean, it was also straightened up whenever we came back from tours. The best part though was the front desk. Our hostess was attentive, very informative, and beyond helpful. I would come back here again if I knew she would be working here.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comments about our hotel and staff too, we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope having you back as a guest in our hotel.

Best regards,
Rocio

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Spent two nights at Hotel Regina, just right on the edge of town and a stones throw away from everything you need to eat and drink in Fortuba. Rocio was awesome and so accommodating to our many questions, helped us get around town and booked a few tours for us during our stay. It's a great place to get some shuteye and the WiFi worked pretty well.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joshhY6794JM
Rocio V, Gerente at Regina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Hi Josh,

I don´t have enough words to say thank you for the nice review and for to staying with us. Is our pleasure to help our guest with good recommendations, helping the guests by saving money as much as possible and having the best tours experience and transportations. Thanks again.

Best regards from Costa Rica!