Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$190
Expedia.comUS$190
PricelineUS$190
FindHotelUS$194
eDreamsUS$190
CheapTicketsUS$190
2,237 results
All reviews free facial hot springs small farm collect eggs recommend el costa rica individual cabins spring pool beautiful grounds arenal area fresh fruit front porch every morning hot pools colorful birds zip lining two queen beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

We loved the Hotel el Silencio del Campo! The individual cabins were large, beds were comfortable, and air conditioning worked well. There was an ant issue in our room at night but I’m guessing that’s to be expected in the jungle. We were in a family suite close to the hot spring pools. We loved the small hot spring pools with waterfalls and surrounded by beautiful landscaping. Given the small size of the property and several individual hot spring pools, we were able to have our own pool just to ourselves! The small farm was neat to see as well, with cows, donkeys, chicken, pheasant, turkeys, and peacocks. Highly recommended - we had a great stay!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Luis Diego Zúñiga, Dueño at Hotel El Silencio del Campo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear Valued Guest
We appreciate your time in sharing with all of us your detailed input based on your recent stay at our hotel! We are so glad you liked the room and enjoyed the hot springs, the farm and the nature surounding the property . If you ever return to Costa Rica, we will be happy to welcome you again. Thank you for spending your time at our hotel.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

My husband, 13 year old son, and I stayed for 4 nights and it was the highlight of our CR trip. The front desk staff was so friendly and accommodating. They helped me organize laundry service, they suggested activities, and packed us breakfast to go on the last day because we had to leave early. The servers at the restaurant and bar were very friendly. The food was great (we especially recommend the seafood soup, the chicken wings, and the cocktails!) The cabin style rooms were very comfortable and tastefully decorated. The AC units worked great. The hot springs were a great way to end each day. I also had one of the best massages ever with Stephanie. If you are looking for a peaceful and well situated retreat in El Fortuna, look no further.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Valued Guest

Your feedback based on your recent is greatly appreciated. We are happy to hear that everything during your visit within the hotel expected your expectations. We apreciate your nice words about our staff, the food, massages and the hot springs. We work hard to offer our guest a lovely peaceful experiencie and do our best to provide our customers with the best costumer service possible! Thank you for your kind words and we hope you come back to visit us again soon in a near future!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. From the moment we arrived the service was impeccable. We were greeted with fresh fruit juices and Eliomar explained the layout of the property to us. Before we arrived, I had requested a casita near the hot springs toward the back. We stayed in #19. I highly recommend! It was near the hot springs and the spa. In the restaurant the servers were always kind and very attentive. We would definitely stay here again. If you have the chance, the spa is a must! It was one of the best spa experiences we’ve ever had. The grounds are very beautiful and serene. We also milked a cow at the farm one morning. There are other high end hotels in the area, but this one was perfect for a little bit of everything.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank marcandm

Dear valued guest. Thank you for giving us a few minutes of your valuable time to share with all of us your feedback regarding your hotel experience at El Silencio del Campo, it is so nice to hear this comments about the hotel surroundings, the room location, the service given by our staff, the spa experience and the onsite hot springs. We wish you come back and visit us again next trip to Costa Rica and to Arenal!

Reviewed 5 January 2021

This is one of the most calm and peaceful places I have ever stayed. The sounds of nature, the natural hot springs, the birds and squirrels that accompany you outside the restaurant at breakfast every morning... the staff even puts little pieces of fruit on bush branches for the small animals to enjoy. And their farm! They have a little farm, from which the restaurant draws all its vegetables, eggs, and cheese that they use to make delicious breakfasts and more. We walked over to the farm and the different staff members that work there proudly showed us the food and animals they tend to.

In addition to the grounds and friendly staff, they are incredibly helpful and innovative. I say this because I decided to take the opportunity of our stay to propose to my girlfriend of 3.5 years. I called and spoke with one of the head receptionists, Elio, and told him about my plans and desire to set up a romantic evening to propose. Elio, along with Raúl, Jonny, Carlos, May helped to arrange a beautiful setup next to a hot spring, with lights, dinner, and even a hidden GoPro camera to help record my proposal. It was spectacular! They were so helpful and proud to make it a special night for the two of us, and I couldn't recommend them more highly. I was thrilled, and they were clearly so happy to help make it a truly unforgettable night and stay.

Come to Hotel El Silencio and you will have the most peaceful, romantic, relaxing stay surrounded by nature and a lovely staff who know what true hospitality looks like. Thanks to everyone there!

Room tip: Room 19 is close to the hot springs and bar area.
Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank Mike_Inglewood

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for that beautiful and detailed review! We truly enjoyed helping you organize this special surprise for your girlfriend, now your wife. We are very pleased to learn that everything we made for you and your girlfriend exceeded your expectations! it was our pleasure. We appreciate your kind words about breakfast, the staff, the hot springs and the hotel surroundings. We hope when you start making plans to come back to Costa Rica, our staff would be glad to have you again!!!

Reviewed 25 December 2020

I booked this place last minute on a whim to Arenal. So glad I did. This place is so cool. All the cabins are spaced perfectly apart from each other that you feel like you are in your own private area and a step out the door and it appears most cabins have a direct look up at the volcano. A huge bonus is that they have the hot spring pools on-site so no need to go anywhere else. The restaurant and separate bar/restaurant prepared great food delivered by great service! Do not hesitate to book this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank mikeinsac

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words, We appreciate your time. Glad to learn you had a nice time with us and that you enjoyed all the services used during your visit. We will be glad to have you again next time your decide to visit Arenal. It would be our pleasure to welcome once again.