2 people are viewing this hotel
US$113
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$113
FindHotelUS$109
PricelineUS$127
1,976 results
All reviews water slides observation point butterfly garden swim up bar hot springs arenal volcano costa rica hot pools wet bar zip lining horseback riding shuttle service leaf cutter ants spring pools no wifi in the rooms breakfast buffet shuttle bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

It was okay. No wifi in the rooms which was terrible. I had to work at the bar and my grandson had virtual school that also had to be done at the bar and he was distracted. Our room was very far and I asked to get closer and they said that I could not because we were staying 5 nights. I would think that should give us priority verses the people that are staying there a couple of nights. The air conditioner did not work so they switched our room so we had to pack up and move. The room that they switched us to had a TV that didn't work nor did one of the lights. We just dealt with it so we didn't have to move again. Those things should be checked before people are checked into their room. The grounds are absolutely beautiful!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

This was our second stay at this very nice resort. We found the standard room too small for our liking. This trip we stayed in a Superior Room for 3 nights and loved it.

The service is the restaurant for lunch and dinner is great and the offerings are good. Breakfast is included, so it tends to be busier.

We live in Central Highlands of Costa Rica and will be going back there often.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheBlum
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Absolutely loved everything about this hotel! The hot springs were a great add to our accommodations search. Drinks were strong and delicious. Room was very nice and secluded. Breakfast was delicious every morning, buffet style with many options including eggs, rice and beans, cheese, bread, fruits. Wifi is only in the communal areas which was a bummer, but overall everything was great! We stayed 3 nights and cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2020

I loved to have this family trip to this resort, it is really cleaned, good customer service, there is too much beauty view and lovely air, I got rid off all the stress I have from all those ást months In 2 days and 1 night. Wish I could stay forever. Will definitely come back in the near future.

Room tip: I chose 2 rooms for my 6th member family and the beds, were way too comfortable. best sleep ever
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 29 September 2020

We had a family vacation set for March 2020, however, due to the pandemic and travel restrictions, we were unable to travel. We booked via a third party service which advised us to contact the hotel directly. We have tried to communicate with them to no avail in order to reschedule/receive credit for the 5 nights paid. We are very disappointed and disgruntled that they have not contacted us with a solution considering that the cancellation was out of our control. We do recommend you book at this venue so you don’t get burned like us.

Date of stay: March 2020