Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
US$115
View deal
SAVE US$24
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$115
TravelocityUS$139
1,103 results
All reviews junior suite infinity pool costa rica horseback riding main building every morning lobby area guided tour hanging bridges rental car plantains incredible views volcano view rainy season bird watching beautiful birds beautiful property
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Wonderful stay. 4 days end of March 2021. 2 adults, 2 13 yo girls. Stayed in family suite. View of Arenal is spectacular. Food service was excellent and we didn't have a bad meal at the lodge. Hot tubs were very nice too and the pool is small but relaxing, and with incredible views of Arenal as well. Took the horseback riding tour on the property and really enjoyed it too. The staff were very accommodating and helped provide great service and information. Teresa the owner was very kind and informative. Was a wonderful stay, really enjoyed it. It is about a ten minute drive from the main highway to get to the lodge, but it is really part of the experience and really a great place to stay. View from the restaurant is amazing. Of note, the beds were not spectacular.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

We had the best time staying at Hotel Arenal Lodge. Amazing views and extremely friendly and welcoming people. We did the horseback riding and Marco and Gonzales were the best guides. I would definitely recommend everyone stay here while visiting Arenal!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2021

This was my 6th trip to Costa Rica, which is still my number 1 destination out of all of the places I have traveled. This is my second time staying at this location and at the Arenal Lodge. The first time was awesome and I stayed in one of the rooms near the lobby. This second experience was even better. We rented one of the Chalets. Not only does it have one of the most spectacular views (by which to sit and sip coffee), but we had an overall experience that was like no other. The owners were very welcoming, hospitable and made sure that we were well taken care of. The staff went out of their way on several occasions to make sure that we were comfortable and enjoyed our stay. The food in the restaurant was amazing (try the Seabass). The sights, the sounds, the animals! Everything about this place is amazing. This place offers you peace and quiet, and an opportunity to become one with nature, but at the same time it is a hop, skip and a jump to get to town. I really like this place, its history, its beauty, its hospitality and everything else that is absolutely charming about this location. I plan on returning to Costa Rica many many more times and will definitely stay here again. Highly recommended for sure.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank testpilot88
Reviewed 28 February 2021

The best hotel I’ve ever been privileged enough to stay at. Plenty of beautiful green areas, and it only gets more breathtaking when you walk in the Arenal volcano view.
This was on the top of the list of best stays/experiences ever. The staff was very hospitable and there for every need of mine, they all go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable.

Room tip: Chalet rooms have the best views
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 2 February 2021

We visited Costa Rica in this December and we loved our stay in this hotel.

Owners are husband and wife and they are the most wonderful people you will ever meet. By mistake instead of my December dates I ended up doing the booking in January. I arrived at this hotel in rainy night and even though I did not have the booking the wonderful owner Mrs. Francis helped me out and let me stay.
They also honored my January rate and let me stay exactly at the same room with same view.

This hotel itself is a tourist attraction as it will take you 3 mile on exotic dirt road to reach you room and you are living in a rain-forest. Hotel amenity includes daily breakfast, pools and also horse riding (just for 30$). Hotel also has a wonderful restaurant and hotel is right next to hanging bridge and very close to Arenal Volcano. I stayed at 3 different hotels throughout my trip but this hotel was the best.

I highly recommend staying at this hotel!

Date of stay: December 2020
Marco Dennis, Otro at Arenal Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Thank you very much for commenting.

Hope to see you again in Arenal Lodge.

Best regard.