“Great quick meal”

Spectacolar Cantina
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Down to Fiesta. Tacos - Burritos - Micheladas - Margaritas - Steak Thankful for all the support during 2020. We continue to grow and we keep on making fresh, delicious food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For our hungry little family, this place suited. They seated us promptly (otherwise the small place was full), and fed & watered us well. We loved the cool black walls with painted on skulls and the Bob Marley album playing loud. They have created an atmosphere (folks were waiting). Our fish tacos and beers went down easy, and our son's spaghetti we envied: better homemade fresh tomato sauce than our own - what an interesting surprise.

1  Thank JacktheLad17
Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great Food !!!! Even better service !
The tacos were fantastic !
Osman & Steven have you covered !!!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Last night my family and I came here on a recommendation from an Uber driver and we were not disappointed! The food tasted really fresh, came out hot and tasted delicious. I put my dining experience in Osman’s hands and his recommendations were spot on! I got the Birria tacos and they were GREAT. I would drink the broth they brought out haha. I also got one of their signature margaritas (the one with the creme de coco) and it was delicious, and I felt it when we stood up to leave haha. Overall, I definitely recommend giving them a shot, it’s worth the 20 minute wait we had.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing Mexican food and great service, we accidentally stumbled upon this place and was so happy to have eaten there, the veggie tacos were absolutely DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

This is your stop for tacos and beers. Spectacolar is lit every night, week and weekends. Live music on Tuesday and banging tacos everyday. My fav is al pastor and I ask for all of their sauces cause they’re all amazing.