“Yummy foods”

Chifa La Familia Feliz
Reviewed 27 January 2021

This restaurant is a wonderful fusion of Peruvian and Asian flavors and styles. The vegetables are fresh and crisp and flavorful. I enjoyed our waiter who was especially attentive and helpful in selecting a vegetarian entree to our liking. The chef went as far as preparing a regular entree vegetarian style. I wish I had the forethought to photograph my plate when it arrived to the table because presentation was beautiful as well.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 24 January 2021

We came here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon after wandering the streets of La Fortuna, looking for a casual local spot. So glad we found it, the food was delicious, they have a large menu so it’s hard to choose but we got about 6 different dishes between the four of us and they were all great. The prices are also affordable and good value. Our server Danny was wonderful, very friendly and attentive to the table. I can also recommend the Pisco Sour, a refreshing and delicious cocktail. Would definitely come back here!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

My wife and I went here based on recommendation from our driver from the airport. Jose took great care of us and the food was fantastic.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for our first dinner in Costa Rica after a bartender at a local bar recommended it. Our service from Danny and Ana was fantastic and they gave excellent recommendations from their huge menu. Their food was fantastic! My only complaint was the food was not really hot but because it was so tasty it would not deter me from coming back again.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and the food was amazing! The ceviche was incredible, as was the wantan. Our son had the beef skewer, and my husband and I both had the fish (me) / fish & shellfish (him) in tomato sauce recommended by the waiter. So delicious!! We all agreed it was our favorite meal in Costa Rica all week. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2020