“Fantastic!! ”

Chifa La Familia Feliz
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here for our first dinner in Costa Rica after a bartender at a local bar recommended it. Our service from Danny and Ana was fantastic and they gave excellent recommendations from their huge menu. Their food was fantastic! My only complaint was the food was not really hot but because it was so tasty it would not deter me from coming back again.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and the food was amazing! The ceviche was incredible, as was the wantan. Our son had the beef skewer, and my husband and I both had the fish (me) / fish & shellfish (him) in tomato sauce recommended by the waiter. So delicious!! We all agreed it was our favorite meal in Costa Rica all week. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 24 January 2020

The food was delicious! We came after visiting La Fortuna waterfall! Drinks were fantastic! Great service and very friendly.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Very surprising and tasty. The waiters were amazingly charming and nice and the food was delicious! Successful Fusion of chinese and Peruvian food. We enjoyed every bite!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank laetitiah860
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

This is a great Peruvian / Asian fusion restaurant! These guys really take care of how they cook the food and it shows. The service seemed slightly slow but once the food arrived it was totally worth the wait. If you like Asian food and Central American food, these guys figured out a magic formula.

The portions are good sized, the service good.

Date of visit: December 2019