“Great service, great advice, fun riding!”
Review of Bike Arenal

Two Volcanoes Hike in La Fortuna
US$85.00*
Bike Ride Tour from Arenal Volcano to El Castillo
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike Arenal is Costa Rica’s leading Bike Tour and Multisport Tour Operator. Located in La Fortuna, near Arenal Volcano we offer multi-day bike tours including accommodations and meals. Visit active volcanoes, rainforests, waterfalls, small rural villages and tropical beaches. Multisport Itineraries include biking, white water rafting, rainforest hikes, zip lines, surf lessons and more.Custom designed Adventure Holidays and Active Family Vacations.One-day mountain Bike Tours in Arenal Volcano and Arenal Lake.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went in to rent mountain bikes for a self-guided ride in La Fortuna...although we had no idea where to go. Upon arrival, the owner quickly assessed that we were fit enough to do his 'training ride' and he explained to us (in great detail) how to link up this amazing circuit through town, up to the hills, across a ridgeline, and down through the fertile valleys near The Springs resort. He gave us awesome bikes, along with a repair kit and a spare tube, which was above and beyond what we were expecting. The ride was epic (albeit very strenuous in the heat and humidity), and the views of the volcano on one side and the 'flatlands' on the other were out of this world. Bike Arenal gave us a day of great memories on a trip already packed with awesomeness, and we can't recommend them enough. If you like biking, this is the place to go!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of talking for hours with Alejandro, the owner of the Bike Arenal and with one of his employee, so not only I rented a good mountain bike for one day to explore on my own the surroundings and the hot springs, they gave me plenty of information about the site, with tips and answering all my questions. And I was amazed by the love they put into their job: for once I found people truly interested in the customer's satisfaction more than earning money: more than pushing you to buy an expensive tour or anything, they listen to your needs and do their best to meet them.
Totally recommended, they rent bikes, offer tours or just transportation to the site with outstanding customer service!
Gracias por todo Alejandro!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Day 1: La Guardia was a hike a bike after which we biked to the public hot springs and soaked our sore bodies. Beautiful, hard ride right from the hotel
Day 2: Rio Celeste, supported ride, up and up and up through farms and jungle to end at the spectacular waterfall and river. Then a bomber downhill.
Day3: Don't miss the ride to Rio Chiquito on the west side of Lake Arenal. No traffic, spectacular scenery and a beautiful boat ride over the lake to 'finish' off the day.
Good bikes, great people.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I can recommend this tour and bike arenal to everyone who wants to make a biketour in this region. Alejandro and his Staff are very friendly and on the Tour to El Castillo, he explained also a little bit about the Volcano and the surrounding. About the ride: I think it's really possible to do for everyone who is a little bit sporty, so the road is mostly flat (but bumpy). If you're expecting a uphill/downhill-ride, you better go to the shop and to alejandro himself! He will give you the best pura-vida-bike experience in arenal area!

1  Thank Emanuel C