“The Best!”

US$110.00*
and up
Road Bike Tour Around Lake Arenal
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike Arenal is Costa Rica’s leading Bike Tour and Multisport Tour Operator. Located in La Fortuna, near Arenal Volcano we offer multi-day bike tours including accommodations and meals. Visit active volcanoes, rainforests, waterfalls, small rural villages and tropical beaches. Multisport Itineraries include biking, white water rafting, rainforest hikes, zip lines, surf lessons and more.Custom designed Adventure Holidays and Active Family Vacations.One-day mountain Bike Tours in Arenal Volcano and Arenal Lake.
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We love to mountain bike and this was perfect! It was beautiful and such a fun way to see the area and learn about some interesting things. The guide and driver were great! What a treat!
Doable for beginners and intermediate.

1  Thank Coastal646113
"these guys"
in 4 reviews
"great lunch"

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did a six day tour starting in Arenal through the Orosi valley to the Caribbean coast. Although the weather wasn't perfect because it was the rainy season my fiancee enjoyed every moment. Our guides Diego and Moises were fantastic in both leading the bike trip and bring extremely knowledgeable about their beautiful country. We also did a day of rafting down the Rio Pacaure which was a once in a lifetime stunning float. In addition to the awesome activities our expectations were exceeded by the food and the accommodations. We will be back to do a trip to the Pacific coast!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic vacation! Our guide Moises was the best...knowledgeable, friendly and fun! Learning about this beautiful country while enjoying the sights and getting a workout all at the same time is my kind of trip. Biking of course was the highlight. Rafting was also fun. The accommodations were mainly good...one was awesome (Tenorio Lodge) and one awful (El Faro Beach Hotel...apparently they hadn't used this before, hopefully won't again). Loved the choices for restaurants.
Transport van was perfect and our driver was super (Papas).
Mucho gracias amigos...pura vida

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Riding around Lake Arenal was one of the highlights of our Costa Rica vacation. Moses was an incredible guide and knew all the most gorgeous places to stop for photos. We would ride with him and Bike Arenal again in a heartbeat!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The average review only reflects the description of the excursion as it was given to us. Our two guides were very nice, informative, concerned with how difficult of a ride it was for me, specifically, and lovely to be around for a few hours. They took very good care of us.

I would recommend this tour to someone in extremely good physical shape who is used to biking strenuous hills. My husband and I are in great shape, but I was only able to complete about 5-7 miles of the ride. Fortunately a van followed you, so I cooled off in there while my husband finished the whole 20 miles. I don't know how he did it!

The views were lovely and our guides were so, incredibly nice, but we thought the ride was going to be flatter and more "relaxing" and not as strenuous as it was. So, just be prepared!!