“My favourite Soda in Costa Rica!”
Review of Soda Viquez

Soda Viquez
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was excellent - great food, they serve beer and it came with a little dessert. The staff were very friendly and the setting was nice. Great experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,404)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good local food, $15 total for 2 meals and 3 drinks.
Hostess is very friendly and even gave a small desert for free! Definitely going here again!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I read many review and I have to say we almost did not go. A few low scores recently. Don’t worry about them. It was wonderful. Four different meals were ordered. Everyone loved them.. waitress was VERY polite and professional. Yes there’s a cat.. welcome to a foreign country.. relax.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent soda with big portion sizes, cheap food, free wifi and delicious smithies. Their wide range of choice makes it a great place for a range of tastes.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

No one was there when I showed up but I came here after asking a local about an authentic place to check out. Boy, what a great meal. I got the churrasco and it was cooked perfectly medium rare. The staff were very friendly and gave me a great experience. I actually did not end up eating a lone as their was a white cat hanging out with me the entirety of my meal and I loved ever minute of it, my first friend in costa rica!