“Best food we had in Costa Rica”
Review of Life House Organic Restaurant - CLOSED

Life House Organic Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Plant base food, farm to fork that caters to a well being life style that promotes health, longevity with a conscious cooking practice we serve fast affordable healthy food with very little gluten, dairy or eggs the restaurant cater to your dietary needs and this restaurant strives to connect people with food that promotes a healthy life style with organic fresh produces from our farm. Precios
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We noticed this restaurant while driving through Fortuna and decided to stop for a vegetarian meal, well mine at least. I had their home-made vegetarian curry with rice and salad. Not only was the food incredible to taste, but the presentation was top notch. It is an organic restaurant, not just vegetarian. the person I was with had a "tipical" meal with fish and couldn't say enough. Even took a photo which is rare.
Cannot recommend this restaurant more.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

It's clear that the chef / owner is passionate about food and the environment, which is great of course. The service was great - I even got a complimentary smoothie!

Had the falafel - and picky as I am I really enjoyed it. Salad was fresh and the dressing was spot on.

No wifi, but that gives you the opportunity to enjoy some people watching if you're a solo traveler as I am.

Go for lunch, you probably won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

we were in La Fortuna only 24 hours and went twice to Life House. our friends ate there and were really happy. we ate dinner and really enjoy it. all what we eat was excellent; the Lazania, Seviche, Soup, Jucies , all so tasty fresh, well done. organic from his garden.
We highly recommand the place. for us its the best place to eat in La Foruna

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We loved the vegan food at Life House Organic. My boyfriend and I visited twice, and got the curry both times. We also tried one of the specials, a veggie stir-fry, pakora, and a huge green salad. We also tried the raw carrot cake and chocolate mousse pie. So good! Hong, the owner, is an interesting guy who treated us like we were old friends.

1  Thank SweetPotatoSoul
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I had a good vegetarian curry at this restaurant, followed by the raw chocolate cake, which I wanted to try after having read about it in other reviews.
It was definitely worth trying - so unusual to eat a chocolate dessert that tastes healthy and refreshing.