Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$104
SAVE US$31
FindHotelUS$73
PricelineUS$77
StayForLongUS$104
All reviews back porch front porch costa rica chocolate tour deluxe cabin american breakfast visiting la fortuna small fridge howler monkeys san jose roy waterfall tiquicia property tours nature jungle
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Very green peaceful and very beautiful hotel near la Fortuna. Regardless of your plans : if you want to do tons of hikes, relax or work, it’s a great place to be. You can enjoy hammock on the terrace with a plug nearby to charge your laptop and feel like you are somewhere in the rainforest jungles amongst twittering birdies. Highly recommend

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 11olgaa
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I can't say enough about the Hotel Rancho. I was originally booked for 5 days, but extended another 3. The scenery is breath taking. Breakfast was always fresh and home made. The staff gets 5 stars!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 6 February 2021

Beautiful accommodation with lush surroundings - just lounging in the hammock with the view of the greenery around is bound to help you relax. The rooms are clean and comfortable and we were extremely happy with everything there. There is a little river walk at the back of the hotel. Would be useful to have a car so you can drive down to La Fortuna or other spots in the region (there is an absolutely amazing restaurant just down the road (Tiquicia)

I accidentally left my iPad mini in the room (facepalm) but the staff were very quick in helping me arrange for it to be posted back to me so thank you very much for that!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

What a mediocre experience! The only thing i liked about this accommodation was the beautiful surroundings and the really nice staff. They do a great job greeting you and being cordial. If you need a towel or have a maintenance request they act quickly.
We were upgraded to the deluxe cabin.
When I viewed the room, i was not too impressed so asked to see the superior room that I had originally booked as it was listed on their website as romantic. They said they didn’t have that room available. Pretty deceptive in my opinion. The room was full of ants and the bathroom had a seriously funky smell from a bad sewage system, i would imagine. We tried a couple times to have them fix it, but it would only temporarily mask the problem for a day or two. This hotel is good if you are passing through and looking for a place to rest your head for the night or get a good price. I paid over $700 for a week (not including breakfast) The manager gave $20 off for the inconveniences. Laughable

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank nicklx
Reviewed 10 January 2021

I stayed for 5 nights in a cozy cabin in Rancho Cerro Azul in La Fortuna. I had a great time overall and the staff were very attentive. My cabin had nice views and all the amenities I needed. The lodge is located a couple of miles from La Fortuna downtown and on the way to La Fortuna waterfalls. I surely look forward to staying at this place again!

Date of stay: December 2020